RO

33,856
4,494
1,224
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

These helps me a lot in my body pain, i have disc bulge and when i started using this product it improved my back pain a lot, i dont feel pain unlike before amd i will recommend it to the people who also suffering frm any back pain etc… i can go with my friends now in hiking or any outdoor activity… thanks to this product..

baa50820-2590-4175-8a19-975e53d63aea

Please help me by pressing like, may you and your family always be blessed . Don't be afraid if your urine is yellow. I've asked the life extension. Normally, B vitamins turn urine bright yellow. This is normal and due to the fact that the B vitamins are water soluble and are excreted more quickly and your body absorbs the nutrients. Your urine will most likely remain bright yellow while taking the product.I bought B Complex from Life Extension because of its good content. namely Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate as a substitute for pyridoxine HCl (inactive), Methyltetrahydrofolate/Methylfolate as a substitute for folic acid (synthetic), Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin as a substitute for cyanocobalamin (synthetic). Vitamin B2 as riboflavin-5-phosphate instead of riboflavin. Vitamin B1 as thiamine pyrophosphate/benfotiamine as a substitute for thiamin HCI. Vitamin B3 as niacinamide in place of niacin.

d676748d-7204-403b-ad37-f42ea7fc6104
2f142556-3561-4018-b41a-b6d335b7fa90
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I've tried many different brands of b complex , but always come back to life extension. It provides all the daily vitamin B benefits my body needs to feel healthy and energetic. My only complain is that they only come in 60 caps bottle, therefore i would always need to be reminded to stock up on it as I've gotten my whole family on this! I hope life extension would come up with a bigger bottle in the future.

d3962c0f-eb46-4659-a0b7-ca7b8549ffb5
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Having difficultly going through the day, as at around 3pm my energy levels drop dramatically. That is when I started taking this product. Now I can go through my day without any problem. It also calms me down and I find I have less mood swings. This company delivers some of the best quality supplements available at really affordable prices. I like the fact that it has high % daily values that ensures optimal health and as a bonus it is not giving me a niacin flush

c004b0fb-50f7-4202-b547-3a06c10985a8
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,749

I love this product! It has the complete B12 ingredients needed! A friend of mine got diagnosed with a virus for her skin and the doctor prescribed Vitamin B and she took this brand and it worked out very well for her. Good effect, good quality, good brand, reasonable price and always long expiration date. I recommend this product. thumbs up if I have helped you someway with this review. Thank you Friends.

3,339

! I am using it for a month now, and I really love it. this vitamin is very active in order to help me with my health, the quality of my sleep, and the satisfaction of my mood. The reason why I think this vitamin is great and worth your money, is that you can see a boost in your energy level by just a small addition to the

3,336

I've been using this vitamin for over two years now and I think it's a great supplement. I've noticed some noticeable improvements in my health, well-being, mood, and overall quality of life...without the side effects of other vitamins. I've also noticed an increase in strength and energy every time I take it!

3,255

I had a couple of health challenges for the last few years and started taking this vitamin about 4 months ago. I've noticed definite improvements in my health, which is what I wanted to achieve. I have a lot more energy and don't feel like my body is bogged down with a hard time anymore.

3,963

I am so glad I found this vitamin! It has really helped to improve the quality of my life. It has been a long time since I felt like myself, now I wake up refreshed and ready to take on the day without any regrets that it's not worth getting out of bed.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
5,232

I am a regular person, but I've been using this vitamin for the past 8 months and I can tell you that it's been an invaluable addition to my life. I've lost weight and increased my muscle mass, felt more confident with myself after each day, and overall just feel healthier. It's a good idea to take on your daily routine!