RO

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Good

I was trying to get pregnant and i like how it helps me to detect early. Quality is good and it addresses my concerns. If you wish to know more in advance then buy this product. The price is value for money and packaging is good too and good to keep a stash in your drawer. I'm happy that I am pregnant now.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

better quality, more sensitive than most tests available in TW. plus early detection for those that are slightly impatient and want to know sooner. multi-packs allow you to test over the course of a few days to monitor line progression.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I keep these on hand when ttc so that I can be sure the cheaper tests are giving me accurate results. These are very trustworthy and easy to use.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

As a first timer, I found this test easy to use and the instructions fairly simple. Also, I like the fact that it comes in a pack of 2 so just in case you get an inconclusive result, you can check again!!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Very accurate at detecting early pregnancy. Remember to pee on the backside of the test. Unlike many other tests, these don’t give inconclusive results. Highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I didn;t use it yet but i hope will need it sometime very soon. they say its the best test on market and i don;t have it in my country

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I like this brand for hcg because is really reliable even 8 days past ovulation, then on iHerb price are really good. so it worth it absolutely. I prefer the pack of 3 pieces .

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

The most sensitive preg test kit by far. Though May have some indents when u test super early, so still recommend to test probably 9/10dpo onwards .

Great test ! Though they say it can detect a pregnancy up to 6 days before missed period but I had a false negative result at 5 days before period but I got a positive at 3 days before. So it might not be as early as it says but 3 days before period date is still really impressive ! Would definitly buy again if needed.