RO
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Even though it was my first time purchasing from iherb but i have been using it from quite long time. It is a best scar cream i ever found. It comes in gel texture and scent is also light. Size is enough for 2 months for me. Also I love the packaging it comes in a very hygiene pack. It also slow down the aging.it has so many benefits if you use it frequently. My only concern is it's bit high in price.

5cfb2bb7-58b6-46ad-8e43-222babaf18e2
e530b0ca-b670-43a2-bf39-197f395f28de
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The best gel ever! My skin becomes less oily after applying. Also I can see the results just after two days that the pore becomes smaller and the blackheads comes out easily. FYI I used it after the acne gel from the same brand. The texture is like between lotion and cream.

201495b5-50c8-4575-8599-b95553db77c2
bf171f55-cd11-4d95-90ae-7a1fa15554a9
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I still haven’t seen results yet but i think it’s promising i Like how it makes my face soft and kind of reducing my pores UPDATE: this is like a dream come true one of the best products i have ever tried in my whole life it works heavenly with time. Helped so much with my acne scars and also my pores who kinda tightened and made me wonder how it happened the scent is so pleasant and texture is smooth and easy to apply like a buttery creamy one . Easy to use and very good quality the size is major and i use it every single night or the last few months and it’s still there . Go for it you wont regret

f0709986-1f2e-405c-9436-3aa6e313b3a7
72ea316e-7f08-4796-b085-f85416beb976
0353331b-9e05-4173-a554-eb2ed6ad6715
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I’ve been using the Differin Resurfacing Scar Gel for about 8 months now in combination with the Differin gel. I’ve noticed an improvement in the number of blemishes as well as skin tone. It took a while to notice results (probably about 4 months in I noticed a difference), however I notice my skin tone is improving. There is a slight scent, almost medicinal but it doesn’t bother me. The quality is great, and the tube seems to last me a few months. A little goes a long way.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I see a lot of skincare experts on Youtube talking about Differin and the results he delivers in time, and I was really sad that is not so easy to get here in Europe. I have acne scars, so I started using this product PM and a really strong Vitamin C Serum in the AM with sunscreen and I saw results within 4-6 weeks. Now, I am not sure if was the super strenght Vitamin C Serum or this product but my skin got an even tone. I still have acne scars but are less visible.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022
2,305

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I LOVE this scar gel. It's a very potent mix of bakuchiol and niacinamide in a very good size tube that will probably last me four months or so. I use this every night since it can be used with any product, I found it helped lighten some of my old acne scars, and it really brightens and clears the skin up. Great for sensitive skin as well!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Everything came perfectly, i haven't been using it for long yet i the ingredients are promising, and it is easily applied. And im a pharmacist. The scent is cute, nothing annoying or too smelly. And the quality is high, the company making it is really good. I like the fact i can use it for my back and my butt as well.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Love this at night before my retinoid! The bakuchiol’s synergistic benefit when used with retinoids is a huge draw for me, plus the antioxidants that are also soothing, gentle ingredients are a huge bonus for people with sensitive skin, this product is beautifully composed. If you have sensitive skin use at a frequency of one per week for a few months, the bakuchiol can be a little harsh if used to frequently at first. I use this as a face moisturiser at night to supercharge the anti-aging benefits with my retinoid. Love this product enough to justify the price, wish the packaging size was bigger so I didn’t have to buy as often.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

i dont really know if its working, since i am using it with the adapalin gel too. you dont need to use a lot, and i only put it on my target area, since its a bit pricey for the size given. smell is very subtle, a bit fermenty-ish, but i dont mind it. dries down quickly and you dont feel it really. i put it before my sunscreen in the morning. packaging is good and percised. good for sensetive skin.