RO

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

My skin reacts to even the gentlest cleansers out there so I’m really glad this face wash does its job perfectly. I’m knocking one star off due to the horrible smell which reminds me something else I’ve used in the past and hated it. And this is despite the fragrance added to the ingredients. I also do prefer gel cleansers as opposed to foaming ones but that’s just me.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Wow!!! 1 week after using this face wash and my lip eczema is wayyy better! My dermatologist told me to switch to this brand and I am so happy with the result 😍 Not fully healed yet but I am sure it will get better after a month of use.

7e615e0c-cffd-4aad-a0cd-36ad19658281
cf024c98-7b06-4e4e-8f6e-34ce33f9dd33
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

It is wonderful and suitable and fits what I want and also as I ordered it in the picture I actually received it and thank you for this wonderful piece, I will always order from here and I do not regret it and the prices are great and I am grateful for that beautiful site

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I use it every morning and night before bed. It leaves a nice foam that is suitable for sensitive skin. After wash out the skin feels really smooth and clean. It doesn't dry the skin although I would recommend a good moisturizer after the application of the face wash foam. The redness in my skin were fading in about a 7-10 days of use. It is extremely mild and I love it!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I use it every night before bed. It leaves a nice foam that is suitable for sensitive skin. After wash out the skin feels really smooth and clean. It doesnt dry the skin although i would recommend a good moisturize after the application of the face wash foam. Personally i would prefer a larger size

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My favourite mask they uses for all hair and size big for a high quality and package the age for products 1 month or 2 they make the hair moisture and benefit. the composition and scalp good scent for the hair looks like better sensitive they make gentle and I uses frequently