RO

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
For Good Health

I took Protegra for years until they discontinued the brand. I searched for months for a replacement and finally found 21st Century. It had all the same ingredients that I've taken in the past. The tablets are easy to take and no after taste. So glad I was able to find a comparable vitamin.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It’s my 2nd day of using this. I do notice my skin looking less haggard then before. Also I feel more energetic and my eyes are not so blurry anymore. I will definitely order more once this is finished. I take it once per day after breakfast.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I starting taking an antioxidant because of kidney stones. I used to suffer with a kidney stone every year. I have not suffered from any kidney stones since taking this antioxidant.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Since I started to drink this antioxidants my pigment stains on face became much much lighter. It wasn’t my goal so I’m very happy for this bonus.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

excellent supplement for varicose veins. it helps me a lot. after him easy to walk the pain became less. The pills are big but drinkable.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This vitamin did improve my mental health, I am very happy I decided to try it

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Taken interchangeably with my multi-vitamin. Oxidation is #1 danger these days. Keeps chipping off our health. These tablets will hopefully work along with a good organic diet.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Something in this mix worked really well for me, perhaps I was lowish on that substance. I will not know which one it was. It does have alist of not so great excipients, so I did only a very short course.