RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Just love this multivitamin, I know I’m getting just. What I need for every BUSY DAY! Great quality and super potent, I space them out during the day for maximum endurance! The ingredients are superb! I don’t have to take extra supplements! Everything I need is in this multivitamin!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I mainly bought this Multivitamin for the Vitamin C content, however this Multivitamin actually offers so much more than I expect. Really easy to take, I have been exposure to a lot of people with flu and I have been the healthiest person around. I truly believe this LifeEssense combo is doing its magic and keeping the bugs away. Absolutely recommended.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

This is my second time buying this When ever I feel tired or under pressure I take 4 a day and feel great afterwards. Although it's an expensive one but I like it. It does what it says. I suffer from prostatitis and this causes inflammation in my body and make my feel dizzy and get strange headaches, I tried this supplement for it's anti inflammatory effects and it worked!!! Now I take it regularly.

00d23f4e-8777-4a0e-9aaa-b99117d868ea
Posted on Dec 7, 2022

This multi has the active forms of vitamins and minerals. You only need to take 1 tablet daily to get a feeling of wellbeing. You can tell that it is potent from the smell. I like that it is dairy and gluten free. It seems to be a quality product that is better than most of the multivitamins out there.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I have a family history of aggressive alzheimers. With recent science saying a good multi-vitamin is part of the armour for keeping alzheimers at bay I feel this supplement specifically has definitely played its part. It was highly recommended years ago and continues to be an excellent product and helped to keep me sharp and well!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Not tried yet but have chosen it for it Natural healthy ingredients, no long term side effects. My only concern was the ascorbic acid in it. Because extracting ascorbic acid from natural foods(it is not written on the label), such as the red peppers, cabbage, cranberries, gooseberries, or acerola berries, is relatively expensive. Ascorbic acid can be created in the laboratory much less expensively (and of course much more profitably). Scientists discovered that they could take corn syrup, mix it with hydrochloric acid, and voila: ascorbic acid! So I went to there website and had send them an email about, no reply yet but I had a read on their website and they would not use corn(more likely than ever to be genetically modified and of course not organically grown).

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

These are the best quality multivitamins, i have been using them for over 5 years now and they are worth the price and do the job well. highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It’s so far the only product that has all supplement u need in one product instead of buying 3-4 products to have the same with required concentration. Only issue that tablet size but u will manage

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I was worried that taking Pure Essence may cause constipation as other multi-vitamins did. Surprisingly it didnt. In fact it helped to me to have regular bowel movement everyday. Would definitely recommend it!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Good value for price. The pill is larger than some but i had no issues with swallowing it. Only been taking it for a week, but seems to be a quality vitamin. time will tell if it works as good as my previous vitamin