RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I have taken primrose oil on and off over the years because I find it helps my skin feel softer. This product was as expected and well packaged.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

These help alot with menopause imbalances! Been taking for many months now and notice a big difference when I run out of them ! So I’ll keep taking as long as needed!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

What a wonderful supplement for managing hormones, especially during menopause. It’s also great for the skin, which is a plus! It’s almost tasteless too!

Posted on May 9, 2022

I think this is a very high quality oil. I take this regularly to help management inflammation and balance hormone. I like it a lot.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

An amazing supplement in your daily routine. Keeps nails and hair shiny!

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Got this for my mom. She has no complaints so I think it must be working

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

The GLA in evening primrose oil works with lutein to alleviate dry eye.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

these have a high LA and GLA content great for womens menstrual cycle, an anti inflammatory for joint pain and great for skin health

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I bought it on the recommendation of a nutritionist. Thanks in advance for 👍!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This product is very helpful for hormone balance and has helped with my hot flashes! Such a great product!