RO

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The bottle is tiny in size. But it's use lasted for 3 months with daily application. I apply it after my hair washed, directly on the roots. It has a cooling effect, beware not to inhale the dispersed spray. It just tones the hair, no major uplifting or hair gross effect noticed. La'dor at lower price has similar effect.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Love this! Leaves my scalp feeling so clean without any oiliness or residue that other products would leave. It’s greatly improved the state of my previously inflamed scalp. My scalp is no longer dry and flakey; it looks and feels cleaner without gunk that blocks up my hair follicles. This is my second time repurchasing and I’ll continue to do so.

Really good for when you have an itchy scalp. The effect is soothing and cooling. It also smells very good, like herbs. Scent is not too overpowering though. The bottle looks small but the spray bottles releases a fine mist which makes it last longer. It’s easy to use because the sprayer targets whatever specific area you spray it on.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

it makes my hair feel and seem fuller, the scent is just chefs kisses and someone who really likes to drink gin and tonic lol. the sensation of coolness on your scalp after a shower is really nice and gentle. and it has transformed my hair. seriously my hair felt dull and weird before and its more lively and bouncy now. I also feel like it's thicker and healthier. I use it after every hair wash. the size does seem small but after a few uses I think it's safe to say it will last a while it not good just for a couple of uses so hopefully by the time I need to rebuy it it's on stock. the package looks really nice too and it comes with an attachment for a spray nozzle that is really good quality.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Amazing! Gives my hair so much strength! Cute package. The size is smaller than expected but still amazing. Also has amazing scent of rosemary ad good for sensitive scalp. I use it on damp hair after the shower, on my scalp. I like that it’s not greasy, it gives moisturizes hair, benefits it and is great quality.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love this for the fragrance and fresh tingly sensation on scalp and it appears to be working on my hair too - though my hair is still falling (likely age related), I find my hair is thicker so regrowth must be happening. I also take Biotin and collagen supplements so I think hand-in-hand, this is doing its job.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The scent of rosemary is so good but also I can feel my hair is thicker! My hair loss becomes lesser! Just spray it on your scalp and comb your hair and everything is done! Will definitely repurchase it again

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

ordered this for the 3rd time, helps my hair grow & helps slow down my hair loss, it does tingle a bit, i use this daily after my shower either on wet or dry hair!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Solved my bad hair fall issue, cheap price as compared to other platforms. Very cooling and refreshing on the scalp. Very effective even though i only use it after shampoo, once every two days. Will purchase again and again.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love this it makes my scalp fresh the scent is strong but I like it. I use it after shower. It makes the hair grow faster.