RO

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 15, 2022
很好!

Last time I bought Zollipop’s lollipops in peach flavor for my daughter. She immediately falls in love with them. The aroma of peach is fresh and mild. Compare to other sugar lollipops, zollipops are more durable and not easily fall apart in mouth. Most importantly, it’s keto friendly.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Yummy. Wish there were more in the bag! Kids love all the flavours and the sizes were decent and not crazy small. Put my thumb in the picture to give idea of size.

799a8093-87c6-4cba-86cb-ae6109ca149d
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

So tasty, sweet but not too sweet. They arre actually good for your teeth unllike regualr candy, and the flavors are so good. Assorted fruit and berries tatse very authentic. I store them in my purse, desk and car. they make a guilty pleasure not so guilty, and help with dry mouth or just a little boost of flavor anytime.

Our two kids, 7 and 4, like the Zolli line of treats because they love sweet candy. As parents, we like them they don't have sugar or artificial sweeteners or colors. Most of the line is vegan as well. We've been getting them for a year or more and plan to keep buying them.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I don't know how to tell whether they clean teeth but they went over well with a number of children. They liked the idea that its a kid made product and that when they ate them, they were supposed to be good for their teeth. They found them tasty too and seemed to like the smell.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

been trying to stay away from sweets but i have a terrible sweet tooth so i got this. the taste is a bit faint and does not really satisfy my sweet tooth but i guess if you are just trying to avoid sugar in general, this is a good alternative

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

One star off only for the price and quantity ratio, because once you try these candy drops it is not easy to stop 😁 Nice, non artificial feeling taste. Size of the individual drops is comfortable to suck on while on a bussines call after lunch, nobody notices that your actually eating something. And the added bonus of teeth protection is amazing to say at least. All in all, will definitely order again and would recommend to others.

Amanda
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

These surprised me. I was expecting something more diet-tasting than these, so the fact that they taste a lot like regular candy was a pleasant discovery. I do wish we got more in a package, but it still seems like a good deal, since this is a quality product that claims to be good for your teeth in addition to being tasty.

sh4zz4
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Nice to have an alternative to candy and to think it’s cleaning your teeth too. I do feel like the xylitol helps whiten teeth

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

it tastes good but it's a little crunchy. It contains ingredients that help clean the teeth. the size is smaller than a typical hard candy.

90e619a4-ab0c-4838-bd0e-36d8437ebe0a