RO

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

actually really liked it. a nice snack. would love if it came in a smaller individual package because you can finish it all in once:)

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Excellent candy. They taste so good cant even tell they are sugar free.

26579d69-fd7d-473a-9026-11cb91b7e64c
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Satisfactory quality. A good product. Packed perfectly. I highly recommend to buy.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

These were really good with a rich chocolate taste. I might not purchase again because they are quite expensive for the amount you get. I might get them if they were on sale.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

At first try i wasnt too keen about the taste. but after the second bites, its like a cherry dark chocolate candy. worth a try

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Surprisingly tasty. Are these really good for teeth? If so: wow! I gave a bag of these to my dentist (I'll try to report more, if/when he gives his opinion.).

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

These are very tasty, and I could have eaten the whole package in one sitting. I didn't order more because these would not last long in my house!

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

I love the dark chocolate with the caramel. These are so good! It’s hard to believe they’re sugar free! I know the price isn’t horrible but I do wish they were a little less pricey though. I could easily eat an entire bag (it’s only 3 oz! Don’t judge!) so I definitely recommend getting more than one bag. If you don’t like them you can send them to me! 😁

Posted on May 30, 2022

Delicious! Love the flavor and so good in the refrigerator.