RO

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Прекрасно!

Good taste and reasonable dosage of vitamins included, size for 1 person full course. I have impression that only these vitamins supported my eyes when I was overusing my computer too much. Quality is good, ingredients are friendly for histamine intolerant people. As a person with vision problems, I will buy the product again.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Quickest delivery I have ever received from a nutrition/healthcare company. I received exactly what I ordered and the gummies are a delicious flavor. I will order again!

7c409cde-d276-4666-8334-db700e2c037d
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

after working on screens day and night for months on end my eyes were feeling strained. Just a couple of this jubes made a huge difference! Highly recommended for anyone with eyestrain as it will be relieved almost immediately

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I can't really tell if it's placebo but my eyes do seem to feel more comfortable when have these on the days when I use my computer a lot. Plus, I love the taste - it reminds me of childhood as they somehow taste like Hubba Bubba!

These seem to work from the first day I took them. Since I've needed to work from home over the past 10+ months, my eyes have been hurting using the laptop. There was a similar item from another brand but it was sold put so I tried these instead. They have a good taste but could do without the sugar costing as per the pictures I provided. Nice tropical taste to them but not so much gummy feel though acceptable for most tastes. Will consider reordering again!

72649b4c-5674-44f5-8043-9a2657245b0c
907314c2-92b9-4986-b93c-bcb5ad64a884
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This product is really good forthose who are working hard behding the screen and have to do a lot of detailed calculations with tiny fonts. The only problem is that the "gummies" are a too sweet.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've already started to notice a my eye strength. Less sensitive to light. Still there. Not as bad tho :)

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I like it very much. I'm trying it out. I'll update my feelings later.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Sooo tasty! Love love love them Feeling some improvement Feeling improvement in the straining side of things And less tension in the eyes

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It tastes good, but I don't know if it really nutrient my eyes, hope my eyes can tell me😆. Taste good tho