RO

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

My 3 dogs just smelled it and didn’t even try. I tried to put it with their food and even cover it with chicken but they just ignore it. The smell is more on medicine type which not enticing for them.

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

excellent, helps to become calmer

Posted on Oct 24, 2019

Seems to work very well in calming down our dog and I especially like that it is all natural. Thanks!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Did not notice any difference in my dog.

Posted on Oct 20, 2019

Calms him down without sedating him. He still barks and is still playful but no longer jumpy.

Posted on Dec 2, 2018

i have a very very nervous, restless and hyper dog. These did seem to help calm her overnight and during storms. It is the best over the counter brand we have tried. We are still using them and hopefully they will continue to improve.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021