RO

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
My dog loved it!

Duke asks for his bites everyday, he’s picky when it comes to food, but he loved the taste! He’s a big dog, so the size is great, enough for about 6 weeks. Although he’s begun taking the bites for less than a month we can already see improvement.

41300136-0bf9-4261-9906-5d5bf6d16dd6
THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I bought it for my little senior dog because it’s has soft stool and no appetite. I check onLine this supplements with good reviews. I bought it!!! Once I receive I fed her one after her dinner. My dog likes it very much. After a week my dog appetite is back and the stools not soft anymore.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Good product for my dog I bought it for many years

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

It tastes not bad. My dog doesn’t resist it. And it improved my dog’s digestive system. He feels good!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

My Dog is become very good now after she eat this . i will always order for her.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Works great for my dogs and they love it too.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Dog likes them. Trying this instead to kefir daily to settle his stomach.