RO

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I bought this when my 13-pound, 13-year-old poodle mix had issues with coprophagia (eating her poop). I researched and discovered some dogs do this when they are not absorbing the nutrients from their food. Once I put her on these 11-in-1 bites, she stopped the behavior! I’m so pleased!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Our senior Shih Tzu was having pain in her joints and limping prior to starting her on the 11-in-1 bites. I appreciate the fact that the vitamins are all inclusive and support a wide range of concerns such as vision and brain health. She also likes the taste!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Can't yet speak to the effectiveness - as in whether it improves health or nutrition of my senior pup. But I can say that my dog loves these! He thinks he's getting an extra treat in the morning. They are soft, easy for him to chew (even with a few teeth missing), no funky treat smell, and easy to break into pieces for smaller dogs aka smaller doses. He seems to like the taste and hopefully they will improve his health as well. Will buy again!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

first off, i really trust the brand zesty paws, and their chews seem to taste better than those from other brands. the composition is great, with CoQ10, joint supplements, cranberry, and other helpful supplements added. I also like the good filler ingredients. My sweet senior doggo likes the taste and thinks it's a snack. I just hope it comes in other flavors instead of chicken. Peanut butter or salmon would be better.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I’ve previously bought this from other store and it’s working perfectly for my dog. My dog is about 10 years old and he had leg problems where he accidentally pulled his muscle. The doctor said that his leg is quite weak and so we gave him this supplement. There is a noticeable change in him where his legs seems stronger. Oh and btw, my dog doesn’t like this at all, we have to coax him. But I don’t think it’s anything to do with the brand because he is a very fussy dog. Thank you iHerb for the best price given, truly appreciate it!