RO

Does not work, No quality

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

good

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

When I discovered this brand of vitamin D, I completely forgot about vitamin D deficiency, reached a really high level (verified by laboratory tests) that is easily maintained. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. In our region, summer is very short, and staying in the sun for a while can be useful. So, I take vitamin D in supplements. The size of the capsules is quite small, convenient.

3346a4ce-4eb1-404e-ae39-ffef148816c2
b19e464f-f22e-42ff-b318-4a76471ae28c
01c8ebae-a793-4c25-a75a-0f74e0feb63c
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The best quality of vitamin .. I tried the same type 50000 thousand and increased the proportion of vitamin D in my body approximately in three months from 7-23 and I took three months also, and after that I started taking twice a week 10000

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from German

Everything great as always!!! I have made multiple orders from iHerb. Every time everything worked without further problems. I have nothing negative to say about the company so far. Keep it up!!!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

The vitamin D content that I have been taking for a month is 10,000 units, and the taste is a bit sweet. Because this product is high in content, the quality is very good, which is good for bone absorption and supplements the lack of vitamin D.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

A very excellent product, I like this brand, it is well absorbed and the dosage is also excellent, there is also a fancy kosher, you can take it once every two or three days, or take a few pills once a week

Posted on Mar 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I have ordered the product several times, I highly recommend it

Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Excellent and kosher product I also give to the little kids makes a hole and takes the oil out into a spoon