RO

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Vit D3 offers many health benefits. It strengthens bones and muscles, boosts immunity, improves mood, has anti-inflammatory effects, and improves heart function. I'm taking to improve my psoriasis and arthritis. It is hard to get high dose of Vit D3 where I stay. Thanks to i herb and this product.

5fdb5f67-1f34-4a6b-ae10-1bfbad688889

The quality is perfect Size of battle is good for travelling coz for me im planning to send to my family at hometown Ingredients is good for all ages male and female consider MG its so high so one pill every month is enough to cover all ingredients Good for immunity of course skin nail hair bones mood hormones as well No taste of course

d2bcdbcf-7c17-4dbc-8255-71cc4bc27ee6
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This vitamin d3 is very effective and I was very impressed by the quickness it started working in my body! The ingredients are high quality, and very effective in potency. The taste is fine. My body absorbed the pill smoothly, and it started working on my bones. I enjoyed the trial on this product and would recommend highly!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Since these vitamins contain a huge dosage of vitamin D, it’s a good option when you know you have low levels of this vitamin and you need to raise it ASAP. It’s convenient that you need to take the pill only once a week, for me it’s always a problem to remember to take vitamins. The pill is super small, so it doesn’t stuck in the throat at all.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This works and the quality is great. After taking the vitamin D, I got tested and the results were perfect. I believe taking 50,000 IU once per week is easier than taking 5000 IU daily. It has no smell or taste. The small capsule size is perfect for those who have difficultly swallowing bigger capsules.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Good D3 vitamin. It is one of the few I have found that comes in such high dosage and without a lot of nasty additives. The capsules are small which makes it even easier to take the high dosage D-vit to support my immune system. Remember to take K2-vitamin at the same time, when you take D-vit in these high dosages.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Good product, easily absorbed by the body, it's not the first time I purchased this, now Inhave deficit in milk so I like the benefits that comes from it. Composition is good. Package is also good. I love this supplement it doesn't taste bad. Smell is good ingredients are good

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great!! Good great good great good great good great good great good great good great good great good great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great good good great great good great good good great great good great good good great great good great good good great great good great good good great great good great good good great great good good great Great!! Good great good great good great good great good great good great good great good great good great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great good good great great good great good good great great good great good good great great good great good good great great good great good good great great good great good good great great good good great

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Very good quality. The ingredients are vegetarian friendly and the dosage is 50000 IU which is a high dosage so you’re supposed to take once weekly or once every five days. You can take vitamin k with it for better absorption. The size of the pill is small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have severe vitamin D deficiency and this helped me SO MUCH. After spending heaps on prescription 50000 IU vit D I found these budget friendly vegetarian supplement which became a staple in my life. It's incredibly easier for me to become vitamin D deficient as a POC and to keep my levels up I take this once a month with a calcium supplement to aid absorption. The size is small but quality is amazing and powerful. Please only take under doctor supervision as Vitamin D can have a negative effect if taken in such high dosage unsupervised.