RO

Posted on Jan 18, 2022
Excellent

I have been looking for a toothbrush that is eco-friendly and fortunately I found this. There are 4 brushes in one box so the cost is reasonable. It works well for me and husband and the bristles are soft as advertised. I will be using this from now on.

db252ace-9802-4113-abb9-389cc9717e28
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

These tooth brushes get the job done very nicely. The bristles are soft, which helps prevent unwanted wear on my teeth, which my dentist recently highlighted. My teeth are well cleaned and the bristles, although soft, clean the gaps between teeth with ease. The bristles are a crisp white which enables easy, thorough cleaning. The handle of the brush feel nice on my mouth too, and it's not plastic! Better for me and better for the environment. There is no discernable flavor, which is good, and the texture of the wooden handle is comfortable in the mouth. I heartily recommend these brushes for anyone wanting to keep their teeth really clean, keep brush damage down and avoid toxins (including plastic).

15dae9a6-e21b-4ef6-b05c-055e32f86435
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

excellent quality. the packaging is entirely paper so totally recyclable, the brush are very fine and foam up easily, quite gentle and still strong enough to clean my teeth. It's also in good value especially in discount cause you get 4 brushes. the brush size is a bit big tho.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I was so happy to find a 4 pack of bamboo toothbrushes at such an affordable price! The bristles are nice and soft to the touch and the quality seems great. I’ve used the charcoal-infused toothbrushes in the past until I read that they were a bit too harsh on tooth enamel. I hope iherb brings these back!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I love using these bamboo brushes! It's a great quality alternative for anyone trying to reduce the amount of plastics in their life. The bristles are soft and gentle, and clean my sensitive teeth very well. The brushes are well made , has no flavor and the size is perfect.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

A healthy alternative to unnecessarily dessimating our precious forests. It’s use instead of wood helps China as well as the planet. The soft bristles are sturdy, and they are effective at removing both food and plaque from the teeth. They also stimulate circulation in the gums. Wowe provides a very effective tool for tooth health. Climate benefits because trees are left to grow nice and strong. These toothbrushes look like a double winner to me! Teeth and climate.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I’ve been buying this toothbrush for a couple of years now and can definitely recommend getting it. The bristles are gentle on my teeth and gums. I also appreciate that it’s biodegradable and vegan. Top quality brushes that last a few months. The package is also biodegradable, which is a big plus for me. The brush has a nice wooden smell as well.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I wish the bristles were also compostable but nevertheless I love this brand of toothbrush. I've been using for awhile and it comes in paper packaging. It cleans my teeth really well and the bristles are very gentle on my sensitive gums. The quality is decent although it does mold sometimes.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Great toothbrushes that avoid plastic packaging. Make sure you air the entire toothbrush after brushing as any water on them for prolonged periods can cause mould to grow