RO

ExpatPH
Posted on Oct 13, 2021
Nice Option Over Nordic Natural's - Both Have Their Benefits!

We usually use Nordic Natural's for fish oil but gave this one a try. Actually seems better but it would be interesting to see an honest company compare the 2 brands to see which one stands out over the other. Like the amount of EPA + DHA that is found in Wiley's Finest though we still use Nordic Natural's from time to time. Kids have no issue taking it most of the time & are willing to take it like it's a treat. I've tried it myself but not too fond of the taste. Could work well on a salad perhaps with some lemon juice?! For those unaware, fish oil is a natural option to the "little blue pill" since omega-3 can help with blood flow throughout the body! So not only do you get the benefits for the brain but also other areas as well!

I buy it for my son with Autism on the recommendation of a senior herbalist from the USA. She has told me that their extraction process and trade practices ensure we get the best quality of the product as well as least harm to the environment.

09b74c6c-0260-4a11-82de-781e9f9be172
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love the ingredients, pure fish oil so all the omegas! The texture, taste and package are what you would expect. My hair is shinier, less inflammation in my ankles and my cholesterol was lowered. This was the only addition to my diet that could account for these changes. Would recommend!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is my first purchase, expensive though worth it. Taste is mild and fresh, I truly enjoy it. Would recommend for children or those with picky taste buds. My reasons to choose this oil over others - sustainable, wild-caught, high concentrations of EPA and DHA. Bought it to support my health after the pregnancy and while breastfeeding. Hair no longer falls out so much, that previously was a huge problem for me. Other benefits will see with time. The shipment was quick, packed carefully, received with no leaks or damages. Thank You!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I’ve tried other brands and for me I find Wiley’s to be the best of the best! I feel as though it actually helps with the inflammation in my fingers. Great taste and no fishy burps is also +.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good and perfect. The taste is good and not smell bad. It is easy to take everyday. This is good benefit for our health

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I recommend this product, I didn't feel any effect before using it from another company, but as I started using it, I immediately felt better. I recommend trying this miracle💪

Posted on May 10, 2022

first of all: tasty! I’ve tried other liquid forms of fish oil, and this brand is definitely the best. also the origin and the technology of extracting quality ingredients is top level. i recommend this to anyone any age

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Thank you IHerb for the service and we all Love Wileys fish oil and give it to my family as Well. High EPA level for lower LDL blood and DHA for brain functions!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Just the ratio im looking for in my Estima protocol. They have quality testing of heavy metal, and the company is careful with the process.