RO

3,221
MazalRh
Posted on Nov 21, 2022
great honey

great taste, solid texture yet soft, good quality. how I like to use it: in cold days I like to make tea from lemongrass and spearmint (more delicate)/peppermint (very mild spice) leaves. I add boiling water and wait for about 10-15 minutes, then I add cold water to make it less cold and then I add a teaspoon of honey for every cup of water. Because it's not boiling hot it's not supposed to destroy the nutritional value of the honey. If it was helpful please like my review!

7e0e9111-86f2-4b2e-8a0a-f9939ef9e5f6
2605069a-0515-45c0-96a3-03d99f220f5e
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This honey is one of the best I ever tried. I can eat it straight from the jar with a spoon, or use it in tea, or as spread on bread, with tahini or butter. I love the raw honey texture, which is solid and spreadable. Furthermore, I will definitely order this product again.

94bc728f-7644-4e00-9c0c-be4fc1b1128b
40ac9de5-0229-4cc2-86be-2158cad579a1
3a4598cf-6724-4289-b8ed-21a49b89528e
e42b7be6-b722-45e4-ab34-becda4a88bb0
Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Really quality honey, similar to the one that I used to buy from Brazil. Really value to money. Will repeat order for extra stock. I save the honey to fresh roselle juice, the taste is fantastic. My kid love it so much. 500grm can use more than 20 times, high recommend 👍.

f84be0bf-4652-4284-8054-5064f7a9f3bd
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I think this honey is the most cost effective honey out there in terms of its quality. This product is glyphosate free and organic with no other ingredients than raw honey. It tastes more rich than conventional honeys at grocery stores. I think honey is a way healthier alternative for table sugars and sweetners.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Good quality honey. Has a rich taste. No bits of wax and pollen like in unfiltered brands. Mine has been crystallized the whole time, but that doesn’t bother me and can easily be fixed by putting the jar in warm water. I would prefer a glass jar, but plastic does have the advantage of being lighter weight. Overall a very good product.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I like this honey very much the package lacks since this isn't in glass jar. I believe that quality should come to the packaging as well, I will buy this again, taste wise this isn't the most sweet one but kinda in between taste. If you find this helpful please like

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

very good quality raw honey! taste delicious, I used it with my morning coffee and tea. the packaging was good but I thought the size could be a little bigger as it didn't last me two weeks! I love honey and I really like this product. for the price it's good. I will buy again

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

This is my favorite honey! Its a great value-you get a lot for the price you pay. Its high quality and very tasty. I love the creamed texture, its very easy to scoop it out. I use it mostly for tea, but I do cook with it quite a bit.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

This is my third jar of Wholesome Sweetners Honey. When this was sold out, I bought the white honey version. It was still good, but I somehow prefer this one.! It has a very deep taste that just tastes natural and not overally sweet. I even eat a teaspoon of this by itself each morning.