Page 1 - Reviews - Wholesome, Organic Stevia, Zero Calorie Sweetener Blend, 75 Individual Packets, 2.65 oz (75 g) - iHerb
RO

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

first time to taste this sugar and the taste is sweet but not that much it doesn't change the taste of my drinks. the quality is very good and each small sachet is use for one time will be great. ingredient cobtains erythritol and stevia which is very apprpiate for keto diet as it has zero calories also suitable to be used in many diet types. one sachet equal 2 serving teaspoons of sugar. frequency of using is indefined but according to my experience 8 sachets is enough to avoid any potential side effect. package cantain 75 sachets with size of 1g. composition has no fat no sodium no carb no protien which is benefit for any type of diet. I used in hot or cold recipe and works very well in both.

0a7dda85-bf1b-48ea-b6d2-108d2467aa5a
d8309c11-7905-444f-88b8-3b9cf4ec8c3f
b8f37ab0-3664-4226-b801-ca849ed8cde8
8b51e24a-ccec-4add-aba4-3c1627276117
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Excellent quality, i put a little of this in my morning coffee and its already achieved the sweetness i need. Plus its made from natural stevia ingredients that makes it healthier choice for sugar. My mom suffers from type 2 diabetes and was prescribed by her naturopathic stevia sugar. Its now part of our diet. . Fast delivery thanks

f8293509-32b7-4cfb-ac40-c02f74c29130
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I have been using stevia in my coffee for quite some time. This brand is very nice. Packaged in individual paper packets that make it easy to use. I like the powder stevia better than the liquid and you can keep a few of these in your purse for cafe use.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This stevia + erythritol (sugar alcohol) product doesn't harbour any bitterness nor any sort of weird after-taste; in accordance with my own taste buds, at least. As one may guess, the sweetness doesn't register in the way regular sugar would, which doesn't bother me too much; it serves its purpose of curbing my unhealthy sugar cravings. I'd advise against purchasing this product if one would be expecting it to taste exactly like what it's trying to replicate. I enjoy the convenience of the product being provided within single-serve sachets, as it helps to prevent unknowingly going overboard with the sweetener. All in all, I'll be using these often.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have tried a few brands of stevia in my tea. I had to cut out sugar a few years ago and found out the hard way that Splenda and other artificial sweeteners caused headaches. I tried out stevia and found that I really liked the taste, it is not too sweet and still takes away the bitterness of black teas and coffee. I was sold on this one but at one point it was not available at my local grocery store so I tried a different brand. Absolutely awful. I was not aware that there is a difference in brands, this stevia does not have any added nonsense and that is what I like about it. The taste is pretty perfect as well.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

The taste quality is indeed better! Just a little goes a long way. I love that I could bring it anywhere with me because of the packaging. It tastes better than erythritol. As for the ingredient, my nutritionist said it still contains some alcohol. Great for keto diet but not recommended for clean eating.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Almost all of us in my family are pre-diabetic so we cut down on sugar. I was advised by my family doctor to use organic stevia instead on all my baking and cooking needs. This brand is new to us but I ordered two bags to start with and will order more later if it does the work.