RO

4.7
Based on 2,051 Ratings
1,698
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
My second experience with creatine Unflavored Powder instead of Fruity Powder! READ BELLOW!

I realized that I need some creatine for my muscles and especially Glutes which I value the most for their nice shape even if I'm on diet! :) This brand in one of the best and famous for it's quality and best ingredients and of course price! I tried many product from this brand and now I got a fantastic deal, 2 for the price of one! I needed to increase my endurance and this time I decided to take unflavored powder instead of fruity powder or capsules and it was the right choice. It has almost no taste if you mix it with your protein shake or fruity BCAA, the size of package is small and easy to carry with me when I'm on the way to my fitness gym and my workout runs on 100% having this supplement which bring so many benefits!! Recommend to everybody! THUMBS UP please if you like my review! :*

47fad49a-7e04-42c4-8b96-08d5ca58c7e1
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Best value for money, two medium sized tubs of high quality creatine. Clean ingredients, packaged easily. Creatine is one of the most researched supplements with proven benefits. Add it to your diet, 30 min before your workout and sure your fitness and muscle strength will increase. It is a white powder with no taste and dissolves easily in water. Excellent product, a must for all gym goers.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Universal Nutrition's Creatine Monohydrate is a reliable and effective supplement. It is unflavored, so it can be easily mixed into any beverage. I have noticed an increase in strength and muscle size since incorporating it into my supplement routine. The value is also great, as you get two bottles for a reasonable price. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The product is great and better than most products as well and the price is affordable for everyone and you must buy it 👍 The product is rich in definition and cheaper than most places that sell this product. I highly recommend it. I hope you enjoy it, and the shipping only took several days to arrive, and the packaging is wonderful and very safe for the products

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I did the loading for 5 days and I noticed an improvement in my cardio, being able to do more and also not being as tired from a full practice. For muscle growth not sure yet, need more time. I do Muay Thai Boxing, not weight lifting, so muscle mass comes on slower.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

High value for money. Creatine does exactly what it should. Simple and easy to use. Beneficial for those looking to pack on a little more muscle, not a magic formula, just helpful for daily intake. packaged well and sealed. Can be used anytime of the day. Size of container means 1 tub can last your pretty long.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

my nutritionist asked me to start using this protein due to my intolerances. Even though it has no flavor, you can feel a very strong smell. The only thing I didn't like is that the measuring scoop didn't come, which makes it difficult for you to measure the recommended amount.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

high quality ingredients. acceptable taste. the size of this creatine powder package is good honestly, it should be included in your workout and fitness diet as a main supplement. to help endure the heavy workout. I highly recommend it if you're a gym person. defiantly will be buying it again for my gym buddies and myself.

Posted on May 5, 2022

nice supplement, i like that it motivates me to workout and quality seems good, it has a neutral taste, same goes for smell. waiting for full results of creatine. i like the good ingredients it has. i like the benefits for muscle growth. the size is also good for the price!