RO

4.8
Based on 3,528 Ratings
3,129
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Excellent! + Surprise!! Animal Pack Pill Breakdown!!

I recommend not taking the PAK all at once, Unless you're a stacker ¬‿¬, Take one of each after breakfast, lunch, and dinner because vitamin intake, however, is only part of the story. Some nutrients are needed to help your body absorb other nutrients more efficiently or transport them throughout the body. Stay Healthy guys ᕦ(ò_ó)ᕤ

25982e58-3e37-4523-b24a-8631bd91d545
54449aa8-97e6-49b6-8906-4fe8d19e7013

This supplement package got the entire bouquet of daily vital vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids, protein complex and other ingredients, needed for mental and physical activity, in one word the composition is perfect and brings many benefits! It's good to be taken by any men doing a physical activity at any age and it doesn't matter how old you are, just take it as prescribed in order to feel the effects and recover the deficiency of daily needed qualitative vitamins and minerals! The pills don't have any taste and the size makes them easy to swallow! The quality is great as I take these every year for my boyfriend because he's training hard during his workouts and sometimes he's on a diet! THUMBS UP if you like my review! Thanks! :*

8fbc5a0d-da7e-462b-8323-4b9ca1535fc9
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I am a doctor who vets supplements for a living. I wasn’t expecting to be overly impressed by this formula. I find most of these body building type brands to be loaded with binders and fillers like talc, etc. As a matter of fact, I have often used the term “dirty proteins and dirty supplements” to describe most of these body building type products one would find at a place like GNC. I must say I stand corrected on this particular company. It is apparent to me their products are clean and mindful of quality. They utilize the ideal form of B12, Vitamin D, etc. I purchased this product for my 19 year old son and will continue to do so as long as the company maintains this level of formula integrity. In short, I am pleasantly surprised by its cleanliness, quality, and mindful formulation.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

A reliable company and a great product, I always recommend it for all uses, the most important thing that distinguishes dealing with iherb is trust and credibility in dealing and fast service And the quality is very high And strong efficacy of the ingredients, The size is good for the price

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

quality is very good , ingredients are amazing,size is easy to swallow,mg is perfect if took 1 before bed it benefit me to get more gain and enhanced my workout and training it's great supplement , package arrived in good shape I don't if it has any effect in immunity system it has great improving my and knee all joint , better skin amazing, great to ade to your diet for all age taste at all , after all I recommend this product , no bad effect on stomach or acidity , I like this brand

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

It is my favorite product, as it contains everything an athlete could need from vitamins, minerals, amino acids, kidney and liver protectors, as well as metabolic enhancers. It is certainly wonderful and distinguished and I kept it during travel and transportation. Indeed, the products of this company are of high quality and distinctive .

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

The best multivitamin pack out there. I did not get sick for once since I started taking this supplements with my daily diet. Best to have it after breakfast and before a workout so you can drink a lot of water. You can definitely start feeling the difference after a few days of taking it.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I got into this when I started working out. I’ve had other multivitamins before but this one is the best. Before using this, I’d have a cold in the morning and hardly had any after. I’m sometimes wondering if the quality has changed in the past three years though. Still, untouchable for overall health. The number of pills though scares friends and family.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Best for training land workout of sportsmen in fitness industry. Animal Pak is a multivitamin system designed for athletes. Most of the ingredients are similar to other products in the same category, but there is an Amino Acid Complex, Liver Detox Complex, Protein Complex, Performance Complex, Antioxidant Complex, Digestive Enzyme and Absorption Complex, Energy and Focus Complex. Big size of package contain good composition supplements quality for any sport diet.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

One of the best quality multivitamin supplement out there with best compositions of each vitamin. If you are into fitness and workout, this will really help in. training harder. Great if you are on a diet as it has all the ingredients and micronutrients to help your body perform better. The size of each pack is awesome and I usually take one pak per day. Has no after taste. The package was also delivered fairly. fast considering I live in Australia.