RO

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

My mother in law has been using this brand ever since. She has tried a lot of rose hip products and this one suits her especially that She has vitiligo and she said it helped when she rubs it on the white spots on her skin. She likes it as it's not sticky on the skin.

3e2ee985-e84c-4113-ae94-5fb780d23364
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This oil saves my very dry hands. All my life I have a problem with unbelievably dry hand. I've used a large number of creams, but no one could help me like this oil. I just add 3 drops of it to any hand cream and get great results. The result continues longer than to the first hand washing :) The scent is not the best one, but I really the results and this little bottle will be enough for the long time, because this oil is very economical. Definitely will buy again.

81a14164-23e6-482f-8a74-570109d6d834
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

This is absolutely the best oil I've ever used without causing break - out. Although I have oily skin but it's no matter to use this oil on my face. It's easy to absorb, my ance dark spot faded clearly. I really love it. It should be more than 5 stars.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

If I was told I have to choose only one hydrating beauty product - this would have to be RoseHip oil! I have been using rosehip oil for the last 7 years, and it defenetally improved my skin. I used to order other brand , and lately I have decided to try" Trilogy". I know it is a Lil pricey ,but it worth spending and getting such high quality product. It has an earthy nutty smell, not like the dominant regular smell of rosehip, it absorbs quickly without sticky sensation. Remember, if you have a facial routine - oils are always the last layer! don't put any cream on top of oil because cream can't penetrate the oil- it might even cause breakouts. you seal with last layer of oil. I use it before bed and wake up with Cinderella skin, also use this oil 3-4 a week when I do face guasha( search on YouTube videos)- for guasha use only the oil- without creams, because its too heavy to mix oil and creams for face massage. last use it for my streach marks and scares- they are not gone but they became like thin wires, and the texture of the scares became smooth and change its color to light tone. enjoy the miricale! hope you find my review beneficial:)

b262013c-ddcf-4438-b732-b8c278f48ac7
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

This oil has a light texture and is absorbed by my skin rather easily! I live in a hot and humid climate, so that's important. It also has no scent, and colour looks to be darker which hopefully means quality is better. One thing is that it is on the pricey side

35500102-cd5e-4afc-9aeb-6f5410bb2fa5
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great moisturizer. delicate texture. Good quality of oil. small but dense. 2-3 drops are enough for face and neck. The scent is barely there, but is delicate and pleasent. in the 3rd picture you can see the difference between my left and right hand (the right hand has the product).

Posted on Sep 11, 2022