Page 1 - Reviews - Traditional Medicinals, Gypsy Cold Care, Elderflower Spice, Caffeine Free, 16 Wrapped Tea Bags, .99 oz (28 g) - iHerb
RO

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I am a fan of Traditional Medicinals teas, having bought their fragrant Chamomile with Lavender blend many times. It's caffeine-free so can be drunk late at night with no issues. The taste and scent are ok. This is a high quality tea with organic ingredients.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I bought this because I thought it was good for a cold. However, the title is Gypsy Cold Care, but the product name seems to have changed. The ingredients are the same.

Posted on Oct 19, 2020

This tea is always on hand in my household. It's become a comforting ritual to make whenever anyone is feeling under the weather. We typically will make a big pot with two bags and some honey. Even if you're not following the suggested dosage and frequency, we find it helps to alleviate some of the fatigue and acheyness from common colds and other seasonal fluctuations.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Very nice for cold months - I do prefer throat coat though

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love this tea! I make sure to have it in my stock always along with echinacea tea.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Always great quality from Traditional Medicinals. I have purchased this tea multiple times.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

My go-to tea for when I'm sick. The warming spices really comfort me

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Love it! When I start to feel a cold Coming on, I make a big mug Of this. Not the best tasting (strong) but it works!

Posted on Dec 17, 2020

We packed this tea in our luggage crossing the ocean to make Scotland our home and ran out over a year ago. We are chuffed to have it in stock again - it’s my go-to whenever I feel a cold coming on. Thank you iHerb!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

i love sharing this with family and friends in times of need. most people are shocked at how it really makes them feel better. it tastes good too.