RO

Based on 4,093 Ratings
3,356
Posted on Dec 13, 2021
1,681
Great choice for people with adrenal glands issues

I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and my doctor prescribed me this supplement (together with tons of other ones indeed) and after taking it for more than a month, I already feel so so so much better and healthier, especially when it comes to mental health *spit 3 times*. 🧿 I genuinely started to get less stressed than I used to 🧿 back in the day, which, to be frank, was just terrible (I could freak out and get a tremendous anxiety on a bus bc I thought I could miss my stop). P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

5bbc3114-22db-45b5-8453-297bb75ce085
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I struggle with adrenal fatigue. Hoping this helps. I have noticed that I am sleeping better. I have enough energy to make it through the days, but crash at night. The size of these are perfect. Smaller than most capsules. I like that.. I hope after using these for awhile, I start feeling even better.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This supplement gives a lot of benefits, thanks to the regulation of stress levels, it affects many functions in the body, such as better sleep, increased energy, and improved concentration. The manufacturer is famous for the use of very good quality ingredients. The dosage is simple and it is enough to take the supplement systematically to quickly notice positive effects.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This supplement gives a lot of benefits, thanks to the regulation of stress levels, it affects many functions in the body, such as better sleep, increased energy, and improved concentration. The manufacturer is famous for the use of very good quality ingredients. The dosage is simple and it is enough to take the supplement systematically to notice positive effects quickly.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Adrenal cortex is to be taken to reduce stress levels and In my case, the stress was from daily living. Since I am supplementing with Adrenal Cortex, I do feel less stressed, and I received good markers from my last doctor's visit. The ingredients seem to be effective and I feel like I have benefitted from taking it. I recommend this supplement because it is good quality and easy to take (dosage-wise).

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I suffer from adrenal fatigue, histamine intolerance and a high stress life. I took this hoping it might super charge me and fix all my problems. It didn't super charge me, it has a more subtle effect. I can confirm help slightly with some of my stress and had a positive effect on my histamine intolerance!

Oceans
Posted on Jun 19, 2022
1,102
3,317

I've noticed an immediate improvement in my mood! Best thing ive tried so far. Also it doesn't give me a rush of energy but it does last long, i take 2 in the morning and I'm tired at about 10 pm. Its good, consistent energy so I'm hoping I can get my wake/sleep cycle under control. I'm currently doing the Andy Cutler Chelation Heavy Metal Detox protocol and one of the main things you need to support as you safely remove these heavy metals out of your body is Adrenal Cortex.

Posted on May 5, 2022

So I have been dealing with hives for the last 5 years. As soon as my body temperature rises or I get stressed, extremely burning, bee like stings come across my whole body and then it feels like I have 100 itchy mosquito bites. Needless to say my quality of life has been horrific. But since using this product I saw immediate results. I am finally sweating instead of getting hives. So so grateful. 😊

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This supplement was obtained by freeze-drying bovine adrenal glands and is highly bioavailable. Is very good quality product the same goes for the ingredients. This is best evidenced by the fact that after a few days I noticed an increase in energy and even loss of it throughout the day so that in the evening I could fall asleep without problems. It has no flavor because it is in capsules, and the size of the package is not large, because it allows 30 days of supplementation, but it works, and therefore this product is worth the price. I recommend checking anyone who has suspected that the adrenal glands are working.