RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
Loved the cooling sensation

This toner is heavenly! I love the refreshing cooling sensation it really wakes you up in the morning. The toner provides great hydration, fragrance free, and ok for sensitive skin. The bottle is absolutely stunning! This toner has become a staple in my skincare routine.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

light for skin, true watering

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
1,519
Auto-translated from Arabic

A mineral water-rich product that contains gentle ingredients on the skin and helps it deeply moisturize and remove the rough layer with regular use Good formula for dry and rough skin Elegant medium size plastic packaging with high quality Smells nice and fresh I will repeat the purchase I rate the packaging Benefit: 10/10 Hydration 10/10 Quality of the product 10/10 Price for size 8/10

Posted on Nov 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I was pleased with the tonic🫶 The texture is gel, not like water. Really moisturizes without causing irritation. Good for my dry couperose skin. Cute bottles🫶

Posted on Oct 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked this toner. The only negative is that it is not convenient to pour it out of the bottle, you need to turn it over and shake it.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

the design is of course a bomb .... very beautiful and stylish bottle .. I bought a toner and an emulsion ... now this duet adorns my table))) good basic moisturizing ... will replace the cream for those with oily skin ...

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,251
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Adapts to different skin types, light texture, gentle when applied, moisturizes the skin well.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Suitable for combination skin, not sticky, not greasy. But I do not plan to repeat the purchase, for such a price there are much more interesting products!

Posted on Nov 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Definitely not worth your money. Pros: beautiful packaging, pleasant smell. The feeling of stickiness on the skin, the lack of a dispenser is a definite minus. Will we see the moisturizing effect when using, but I doubt ......

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

It's not a bad toner, but it made my skin a little dry and probably because of the alcohol in the composition (I think it's suitable for those with oily skin.