RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I love the quality of the face wash. It cleans throughly. I like the green tea flavors. Very mild and gentle for sensitive skin. I use it twice it daily, and that is pretty good balance to clean my face.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Pretty mediocre. Dries out my oily skin too much, so it’s definitely not for everyday use, and definitely not for those with dry and/or sensitive skin.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Facial cleanser for daily use with benefit of tea tree.

2c0fdf2a-36d3-4598-a9a0-7431acbda67c
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Nice face cleanser. Difinately recommemd this product to buy

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great clean skin

Posted on Nov 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

This product made me happy. Gentle cream, foams very well, quite economical to use. The size of the tube is large, enough for a long time (I don’t, I wash my face and body with it😅😂). I think that it is suitable for any age, because it does not dry, does not tighten, it washes very well, suitable for sensitive skin (I have rosacea). The skin feels perfectly clean after. Next, I use a blue tonic (not bad, I liked it, moisturizes well) and a blue lotion (did not cause much enthusiasm, sticky for me). I can say that the cleansing is like that of the purple Mizon, who likes it softer and more delicate, it is better to take Misha. I have a lot of them, I alternate according to my mood and depending on the pollution.

nucoco
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,572
Auto-translated from Japanese

A cleansing foam containing Australian tea tree helps remove excess sebum from pores with a soft, rich lather. SAEM Healing Tea Garden Tea Tree Cleansing Foam (Sebum Care). Infused with Australian tea tree, this cleansing foam creates a soft lather that removes sebum from pores.

00e9cc6c-f9c3-4e96-97ea-a6ce702c3e7d
Posted on Jun 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

excellent cleansing foam. It has a very dense texture, cleanses the skin well and leaves a feeling of freshness. daily use.

Posted on May 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

excellent foam, low consumption, does not dry, the skin is soft after cleansing