RO

4.7
Based on 1,594 Ratings
1,256
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This product is just a miracle. The Quality is beyond compares. I had eczema,severe itchy skin(if i move my skin was bleeding) for no reason and dandruff on hair scalp. I had gi tract problems either.None of drugs or supplements could get rid of it. Meanwhile in January i had pneumania. After consuming this product once a day in the morning, my eczema is gone. MY pneumania improved fast. This product is friendly with lungs, gut, and skin. After 2 weeks you can see results. Just be patient.I feel like Colostrum speeds up recovery from diseases.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

AMAZING QUALITY PRODUCT and ingredients! 100% recommend this. Stress, sickness, gastro issues - use it. I got so many benefits while on it, especially for gut inflammation. My digestion was better when I took this regularly. And the taste is sweet and milky. Raw colostrum poweder is used to make pancakes in my country! But watch out if you're lactose intolerant.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great product, with very well selected ingredients, high bioavailability and extremely great benefits for skin, hair and the whole body. With the highest quality, the doses completely suit me - so with proper storage I have for a long time at a very good price. The taste is very pleasant to drink, I dissolve 3 grams - the whole daily dose of one intake in a small amount of slightly warmed water. For better results I take in the morning on an empty stomach, or 30-40 minutes before meals, maybe also in the evening 3-4 hours after a light dinner.

This is my first try of the product. The color and texture are similar to powdered milk even the taste. I tried it with cold milk and it didn’t desolve completely, so will try it with warm water next time. As far as benefits I think it is ealry to to say planning to take 1 month course because after taking antibiotics for 10 days my digestion is not good and I have a lot of bloating, hopefully it will help me with that. It is a bit expensive for this size.

a0989434-c4c5-4d8f-8273-3db299036e9d
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I really love this product and have been using it for years now. I use it for both myself and for my animals. It has a pleasant taste, and isn’t hard to mix with warm water. It really helps with immunity as well as gut health. I will continue buying this as long as it is available. Great value for the money and very great quality as well as great ingredients. I have tried different brands and continue to come back to this one.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Great product, high bioavailability and extremely great benefits for skin, hair and the whole body. With the highest quality, the doses completely suit me - so with proper storage I have for a long time at a very good price. The taste is very pleasant to drink, I dissolve 3 grams - the whole daily dose of one intake in a small amount of slightly warmed water. For better results I take in the morning on an empty stomach, or 30-40 minutes before meals, maybe also in the evening 3-4 hours after a light dinner.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Let's start with it's packaging, I received it earlier than expected and it was nicely done. Bought Gold C for my flu and to improve my immunity and it was effective, I took once a day and woke up feeling good as ever. The taste was good too, Great Dietary Supplements for me!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

My dog was having skin rashes, and I was told to use colostrum. So I bought this product, and it did the trick. I was so impressed, I began taking this myself every morning. I feel its effects right away. There is a subtle lift of vitality that I feel when I mix it in with my morning breakfast drink. I love this product!