RO

4.7
jojoleekim
Posted on Jun 7, 2022
Good for the eyes

Did research on supplements for the eyes and this pop out. A good quality product with ingredients that are suited to benefit eye health and vision. Will purchase a bigger capacity bottle if it's available.

4cee7fb9-d26b-4b65-bd55-07d94afead87
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I ordered Swanson Synergistic Eye Health in order to protect my eyes from improve my vision. My choice was based on the fact that these softgels contain Lutein and zeaxanthin, which are both well known for protecting our eyes from damages. I absolutely love this product.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I gave this supplement for my children who been working long hour on computer, to maintain and improve their eyes. So far, with the quality ingredients like carotenoid, my children's have benefit and maintained their eyes conditions. Great product.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Have been using this product for a long time and I’m delighted that I found it at IHERB. Their service was fast and reliable. Will not hesitate to order other items as the need arises.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great vitamin for my eyes it have improve my daily vision, reduce my tired eyes which I use to worked in front of my PC monitor screen.It also help me to get rid of my dry eyes problem. Thanks to i herb for the great product.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My 4th bottle. Seller, please have a 120 capsule bottle otherwise I have to buy too often. Thanks.

6cf35b3f-84ed-43fa-bf7c-a2d8d1ccbb40
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I don't believe I've used these long enough to give a honest review but at the same time I will continue to use them

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

There is no way to know if this is keeping my eyes healthy. I just know a lot of people I know have glaucoma and mac degeneration. I will do whatever it takes to try and keep those ailments away. Hopefully, it is protecting them internally

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I haven't taken these for a long enough time to report solid results but I've noticed a small improvement already. The high level of ingredients are what made me want to try them. I've done a lot of research on what's most effective and these are some great ingredients! Take them consistently and I'm pretty sure you'll see some positive changes. Stay well!!!