RO

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
Excellent! Like the colour

I used this to cover my white hair by leaving it on my hair for about 1 hour before washing off. It turns reddish orange and will slowly fade after daily hair wash. l like that it feels good and healthy for my scalp even after many times of application.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Very good to cover the gray hair 👩🏻‍🦳 The size is enough to be used for two times for short to medium hair length. The quality is good and the package is well.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have used the product for several years. I love the color, and it is easy to apply. The quality and the price are right.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I loveeeeee it!!! So easy to use and it really cover my grey hair so i don't need to go to salon again! My hair looks very shiny and healthy after it ❤️

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This henna cream stays in my grey for about 3 weeks. I have dark brown hair and this gives me reddish brown highlights. I got a lot of compliments from my friends. This is so much easier than the other hennas that I had used. Great product, great color!!

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

Covered my grey well, nice colour, and the best I like is left my hair soft and shiny! I will also try dark brown soon I may mix these 2 colours burgundy and dark brown. Also easy to apply and I just waited 1 hrs before washing it. I love it! Please carry on doing and selling this products as they're really work! :)

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Using it in between Henna powder applications on regrowth, far less messy and still pretty good grey hair coverage.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have used it for years. It strengthens the hair and this shade also covers the whites (the others unfortunately don't). Optimal

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Great product, very natural results and gradually fades to original colour instead of regrowth

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

So easy to use and effective. Love how it works and doesn’t do damage like chemical dyes do