RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
My lifeline

Thought my life was over till I found these food based multivitamins some years back then recently when they stopped selling them on other sites I once again thought it was the end for me! Then after some phone call (cause I don’t give up easily) I was led to your website. The first time I ordered from your site the chewables weren’t available but I survived and this last time they were so I’m completely happy once again! My vitamins make me feel a lot more energetic which is pretty tough once you hit fifty.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I like these multivitamins because they offer a good daily dose of important vitamins and minerals for a chewable and is formulated for 50+Women. This multivitamin offered enough vitamin D3 that I was able to stop buying and taking that separately. In addition, iHerb offers great discounts at times and ships quickly.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I was thrilled to discover that did not contain a lot of trash. Unlike other chewable multivitamins I have taken, the "Simply One Chewable does NOT contain a lot of extra "trash" that is not advantageous to your health. For example, this wonderful multivitamin does NOT contain additives like corn starch, artificial coloring, wheat, dairy or corn residues. It is also SUGAR-FREE; aspartame is not used. It is vegetarian. This chewable multivitamin is also comprised of 400mg "100% Organic Whole Food& Herb Blend" in combination with your essential vitamins and minerals. I have more energy, and I actually like the wild-berry flavor

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

The combination of the ingredients are great to support the immune system and provide energy. l like the chewable tablets and the smell of berries.

f469cbea-4f8b-4050-8179-bf1191ef6219
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I bought this for my mum. I like that it’s chewable so you don’t need water with it. It doesn’t have much calcium or magnesium in it but I think you can just take supplements for that. I like that you only need to take 1 a day. I would buy it again if it’s on sale again.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
4,637
15,555

This is a great formulation of multvitamin for women above 50 or even below. I love it and highly recommend. It is a good base for a nutrient dense diet and i highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I got it for my mom her age is 50 years old she didn’t take it daily the pills are not big pills but good size It didn’t taste really bad it’s okay to be honest It’s too early to see any effects but it looks good

Posted on May 4, 2022

I met SimplyOne reps at a Natural Foods Expo before the pandemic. Nicest people, nicest product. All good for me, happy to support Simply One products.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

these are every thing you need in a vitamin. Chewable or Capsulets, with or without iron. Have taken them for years and never felt better in my "retirement" years.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

It’s so soft and is 24H The size is pretty and high quality you can use every day it’s moisture ans nourishment and the package is good scent