RO

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

this cleanser it's supposed to be micro exfoliating. i do not see or feel any exfoliating granules, and it does not have any exfoliating acid either, but i still like it very much. Finger lime scent is great, clean and citrusy and it does foam a lot. the packaging is great, i love that it is a pump bottle, so it's very easy to use. it also cleans very well without drying. i have not noticed any age benefits but it's still a very nice basic cleanser. it's a clear gel and the bottle size seems small but it lasts a long time. Price is great too, i would buy it again.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Didn't know sukin has micro exfoliating cleanser! Perfect for me as I seldom use exfoliator with hard particles, this one is very nice and soft

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I love the sukin line, they are cruelty free and vegan. Good for my oily skin

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great product ! Great texture and Comfortable to use !

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It doesn’t give a feeling of cleaned skin, no glow

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

It wasn't exfoliating at all. I expected to feel a slightly gritty like micro exfoliation usually does. It didn't feel at all like exfoliation. I wouldn't buy it again. It's not what I wanted at all.

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent wash... I took it after reading reviews and did not regret it... Smell, Texture, Feelings - everything is on top! The composition is super natural! Perfectly removes make-up and cleanses the skin! I'm 50+, my skin is dry and it suits me very well! I advise wholeheartedly!!!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought this as a cleanser. First, apply it to dry hands and face to float the makeup. After that, if you add a small amount of hot water and let it blend in, it will foam up, so you don't need to double cleanse. It's very comfortable to use, and it doesn't feel slimy when washed. The size is slightly smaller. for aging

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Auto-translated from French

I love it ! One drop is enough. Leaves skin soft and free of makeup. Does not irritate the skin. Leaves no residue. Rinses well. Does not heat the eyes. I like the silky and liquid texture. I've been using it for a week and my skin tone is clearer.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I liked it very much, it is a good gel for washing, it foams well, it washes away light makeup with high quality. Minus dispenser, very large amount of product for one wash. Doesn't dry out the skin 99% natural product for my skin 💦