RO

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Good quality ingredients, as I've found to be the case for the SR brand. Not sure if it has decreased inflammation but the taste is good and the formula mixes easily with water. It's a little bit on the sweet side but that comes from monk fruit (healthier alternative to simple sugar).

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Very tasty and good item. It gives energy to our body and gives a good sleep. I too addicted to the smell of the drink.

cab1c12f-6762-417e-90dc-d1621ab98e6b
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I really like this product. The first time tried out it was at a friend house .I had to purchase my own golden milk. . This is really yummy and you can add oat milk , coconut milk or regular milk.it’s not very sweet and not to strong. If you like it to be more spice you can also add more Turmeric to it. I

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The size is just nice to keep the drink fresh. Quality is great and the combination of ingredients are good for antioxidant and anti inflammatory functions.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Tastes good but I got bored of it middle cup. It is awesome for keto. I have used it for a while but the whiting that I have lost a few kilos. I am not on keto.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Liked this golden milk very much, saves so much time and effort compared to doing this mixture yourself from raw ingredients and quality is the same! The only thing that I add some agave syrup as need more sweetness.

I love the flavor! I add a spoonful to water and vanilla whey protein inside a blender bottle. It gives me energy in the morning when I don’t have time to eat breakfast.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I love it, it has a lot of spice to it. I’ve had it hot so far. I wish it was a little bit sweeter so I don’t have add some honey to it but still great product.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I’ve been drinking coffee without sugar and decided to try with turmeric & ginger, this product is perfect because has exactly balanced ingredients, easy to mix, delicious with milk and as part of my diet and exercise program in two weeks I start to feel less hungry, more energy and loosing weight so well works for me and I recommend to anyone looking for a healthy lifestyle

e2ae54b1-75cf-4cbd-adef-c5d35221554c
0a3937f1-7232-4352-9168-0aa1178cffb3
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is my second jar. I like to drink this after dinner. My doc recommended a turmeric, ginger and pepper drink. I found this and it’s very easy, I just add warm water, stir it up.