RO

Based on 1,745 Ratings
1,336
iloveshopping
Posted on Dec 25, 2022

This is a good quality first aid gel that contains ingredients like silver & homeopathic. It has many uses like relieving burns, bruises, ulcerations, sunburn, razor burn, scrapes, rashes, blisters, bug bites and skin eruptions from acne, eczema or minor infection. Lately I used it for acne pimples on my face. It helps to soothe the inflamed acne lesions and speed up the healing. The transparent gel felt slight cooling, odorless, tasteless and it is non-sticky as it absorbs quite well. Also used on oil spill minor burn on my arm when I was cooking. It helps to soothe the redness and helps to heal faster.

c6f45e9d-ace7-4fba-a259-6d79cef34e5c

Amazing, quick acting product. Used on a deep cut after stitiches were removed and the wound healed in a few days! 1st time to buy this brand. I have also purchased their other products with great success. I already reordered this one twice. Can be used on pets. Must have for every 1st aide kit. If you found this review helpful, please give a THUMBS UP! Thank you.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Our go to for scrapes, burns, mosquito bites etc. When applied it gives a bit of a cooling sensation, especially if you also blow cool air on it, and then in just a matter of minutes the itching is gone. A high quality product with clean and safe ingredients. We usually get the larger sized bottle, because it is not the cheapest and it last us quite a while. The bottle is awesome! Twist to open, pump, apply, twist to close and done, no fuss and no mess. Small sized, fits well in my purse, I always have some with me because of the kids.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This is a re-purchase after the first bottle in smaller size had used up. I re-purchased it in a bigger volume as it is really very effective to heal my acne faster than any other antiseptic cream, plus works very well on minor cuts. Thumbs up on its effectiveness.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

It’s an item I must have. I drink a spoon of it on an empty stomach when I feel I’m getting sick. I also use it for scars or wounds, mosquito bites, allergies etc. i also add it to my cat’s water. It does wonders by killing the bacteria and viruses.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

This Silver gel is a great product! A must to have on hand. We use it on wounds and any skin irritations, even for our dog. It is a good size and easy to dispense. This is a company that we trust their products to be of great quality. Not sticky, no extra ingredients that you don' need.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

i took this product for my 18 months baby as he always plays and fall down and injures himself ,it's great especially for any bruises or rushes on your skin or any injury. it helps with soothing and itching, also make bruises gone very fast. the package seems small, but the quality and results are amazing. it will last for long.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This is one of my goto desert island healing balms that I'd never want to be without! I've been using it for years. For everything from healing burns, cuts, skin eruptions, to mouth/tongue ulcers and heat rashes. Sometimes I don't need it for ages, then suddenly I'm using it all the time, so I always have a bottle (large or this small size) floating around the house!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022