RO

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 23, 2022
Miracle serum must try once!

It’s necessary to try this Korean serum, no fragrance scent, suitable for daily use at morning, little sticky as it contains black snail trucica.. makes my skin glowing and repair my skin texture in less than a week. Package arrived in excellent condition.. First I try the trial kit of this collection and I decide to buy the serum after the true results shown in my face.

0e874118-3aa6-44da-ab0a-4b798d69bb46
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I use this all over my face with more concentration on the fine line around my eyes. I can see slight improvements and it gives a fresh look. I like the smell and every thing about this product. Actually Some By Mi brand keeps amazing me with each new product I decide to try. I think I will by this product again :)

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I used lot of Some By Mi products and this one is the most suitable for me, it makes my skin look good and clean, doesn’t look oily on my face. I ordered this one after using the mini kit.

ef2a34cc-5701-4efb-9bc8-b142c9998538
6bbefa79-dd17-4ad4-8642-a51292882032
0e86415d-e6f7-498c-b8a4-5f846910d546
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I've been using this since 2021, and it helps me to heal my acne scar and moisturize my dry combination skin. Definitely will buy again! ❤

174ee7ad-d3db-411a-b1c9-daecf4a3c360
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I tried almost all the products there is with a snail mucus. My skin just loves this component. This serum one of my all time favorites. I love the texture of it (it's not too sticky, not too watery) and a smell. The smell is very herby, it's like a little spa experience on a face every day). The composition is beautiful, it absorbs so quickly without any stickyness and skin feels sooo hydrated. Totally recommend this one.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

my age 42 years old and I have very sensitive skin its my first use for this product its very light and absorb easily on skin will order again and again just start using it and I love it my skin have so much acne scare hope it will work for the first use I love it and I will continue the scent is light its a high quality product and original the size is big for long time use the packaging is original .

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love it! hydrates your skin, make your skin glow, lightens dark spots. I like the scent, it is not Very strong. The size of the serum is quite enough for a long time, I use it in the night. I think it good for all age groups. overall, I love some by mi, their quality is very good.