RO

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Highly recommend 😻😻😻😻😻 It has no scent the size is good and nice package my age is 28 , i love this product very good quality and has lot of benefits . The texture very smooth and moisturize perfectly for this season the composition is nice for sensitive skin i use it every day

50955960-0b11-42be-bd15-94cb9ec56349
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Excellent cream, light texture, similar to mucus (probably due to snail mucin). I have been using it for about 2 weeks. after a couple of applications, I began to notice that the redness disappears faster. I recommend using in hot weather. Absorbs quickly and leaves no stickiness. I didn't really like the smell, but it's not strong and disappears quickly on the face.

eb823b47-6146-44e3-bbf8-ba8754013945
6098d7b5-6883-4fbc-af3e-2f3e351e6d91
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I have oily acne prone skin that scars pretty easily. This moisturizer kept my skin hydrated and helped reduce the hyperpigmention I get from cystic acne. Not overly sticky. It has a very soothing slime texture and absorbs fast. There is an essential oil ingredient in this, so if you are sensitive to that, this might not be the cream for you. But my skin doesn’t react to EOs so I was fine with it. I enjoyed the bergamot smell.

Posted on May 21, 2022

It’s not the first time I use this product it’s so great on the skin it feels light it doesn’t give you this sticky feeling, it’s a great moisturizer and enhances my skin texture, The packaging and the size of the products it’s enough for more than two months.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

my age 42 and its my first time use and order this product its a high quality the size is great the scent is light not irritating my sensitive skin the texture is silky and and absorb easily on skin super moisture and its suitable for any season the package is original

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I love all snail products Quality is great Size is great especially for my age Scent is not exciting But package is cute I use daily and benefits my dry skin Composition is quite light and easy to use Can be used season wide And moistures sensitive skin Nice texture but quite runny

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

this is truly a miracle repair cream. i use it every morning and night and my skins texture have improved a lot, it became more soft and smooth. my skin is not that sensitive so it really works for me. what i like about it is it is not sticky and it is quickly absorbed by my skin.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My skin is sensitive and oily, that I choose carefully about what I use on my skin. When I applied it on my skin, it did not sting and I felt like it is very mild on the skin. Compare to its viscous texture, it is lightweight and fast-absorbing, that even people with oily skin like myself can use it without having to worry. I will repurchase this product in the future.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This cream is super good, I notice that when I use it at night, in the morning I have my skin so smooth and hydrated. I love that feeling, it really does help to calm the skin, I tend to have hormonal acne and this helps me a lot with the redness and dryness of some spots in my face. I really love it to be honest. Definitely recommended.