RO
Based on 1,036 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,036 Ratings
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I noticed lot of problems trying to focus my eyes and considerable decrease in the eyesight and back the I ordered first this eyebright complex but without lutein and also a month later separately the Blueberry extract and the Lutein, all three from Solgar, as to strengthen the effect of the Eyebright complex and back then I was very very happy with the results. Even from the first bottle without Lutein. I don't know if they changed something in this formula or the quality

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I'm noticing some improvements in my vision already, but kind of off and on, but it shocked me because it's only been three weeks. I love that it has NAC in it, as it's good for your whole body, and it has a ton of great ingredients. So I'm very pleased.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

taste.great and easy to consume. works well too. feeling better already. super fast delivery too. believe the product quality is great too and just the ingredients i need.

b913bb2a-a386-473f-99ef-d32959b4e71b
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Just more to the eye arsenal of things, this is a well put together formula, with essential eye nutrients including gingko for eye blood circulation. This formula also has the herb eyebright, another incredible gift from nature.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Good quality ingredients for my age. Not sure about hemp. Package ok. I felt eye benefits and improvement with the composition.Used it to counter long covid. Supplement in case diet insufficiency. Did not cause concern or reactions. No bad taste.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The company and the price combo makes it a great product and it does improve my eyesight. I take one a day at night with vitamin A

Posted on May 29, 2022

Great product from solgar, earlier i bought it for my mum, and now again for myself, she is 58, and I ma 30, and I find it great for eyes and memory

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Bought this as the one with lutein has ran out of stock. Personally prefer the one with lutein as the difference can be felt, eyes do feel more fatigue.

I like this complex that contains vitamins: A, C, E; Minerals: Zinc, Selenium; and extracts from Eyebright, Bilberry, Ginkgo Biloba. In addition, it contains Carotenoid Mix (alpha and beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin). Vitamin A protects your eyes from night blindness and age-related decline. Vitamin C has been linked to reduced risks of eye diseases like cataracts and age-related macular degeneration. Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps protect your cells — including your eye cells — from damage by free radicals, which are harmful, unstable molecules. Zinc is a part of many essential enzymes, including superoxide dismutase, which functions as an antioxidant. It also appears to be involved in the formation of visual pigments in your retina. If you liked my review, click on like, go to my page where you can see my other reviews, and use my code to get a discount on your purchase.