RO
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I am very happy with this product, so purchase second bottle for a gift. Gently on skin, mild pineapple scanted, very good sized for the price. Awesome quality! no harsh feeling for my sensitive skin but soft, hydrated skin after each use. highly recommended. I use every other week for deep cleansing.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I've come to like skincare products with pineapple ingredients haha. I use this when I need gentle exfoliation - I feel like it brightens my skin. It's not too harsh, but I don't use it too often (usually once a week because I have sensitive skin). I use it after my cleanser, and make sure to use soothing serums and moisturizers after this peel (soft). It doesn't have a really strong scent. The reason I took off a star is because I wish it was paraben-free.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

very gentle and mild peeling gel, not abrasive at all!! sometimes AHA/BHA is too strong for my skin, I can use this one daily or 3-4 times a week. skin is more smoother and softer. its a great product someone has sensitive skin. highly recommend!!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is an amazing peel. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. but one should take care to not overdo it. Once a week is quite enough. Has a funny smell, but doesn't bother me at all.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I only use it weekly since my skin can be sensitive to manual scrubs. My skin was slightly irritated after use but did clear up all my flakeys.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

IHuda Qattan copied this formula to create “YoGlow” scrub! Decent product, I like it for underarm care

c58ec11f-7250-4181-9d54-4a8303fade3d
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

The quality is really great for that price. The scent is pleasant but not overwhelming. It central benefited my skin.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

One of my favorite peeling, the volume is quite small though. My lovely brand. Leave skin soft and fresh.

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

The reason I bought this peel gel was because I wanted a cheaper and similar result alternative to the wishful yo glow peel that is really expensive. This peel gel is even better! Not kidding, the result is better and even the price is amazing compared to the wishful one. My skin was so smooth that I couldn't even feel my peach fuzz on my hair from the smoothness of my face. Another amazing thing was that when I came to do my skincare afterwards they went on so so smoothly that I fell even more in love with it. I also noticed that my skin looked amazing the following day, it looked hydrated, bright and healthy. The only bad thing about this gel is the scent is a bit weird and not to my liking, similar to a mild medicine scent. I found a way around that by using a tiny bit of my cleanser and washing my face with it afterwards, and the scent immediately goes away. You use it on dry skin and apply a little bit on both cheeks, chin, and your forehead, and not more than a pea size amount on each area. Once you start rubbing it in it will start pilling up so you just continue rubbing for 30 seconds to 1 minute and then you can wash it off. If the scent bothers you you can then wash your face with a tiny bit of face wash and it will go away. Another important thing is not to use it more than once or twice a week because it removes dead skin and it exfoliates the skin, so it's important not to over strip your skin. I really loved this product and I will definitely repurchase. Please click "YES" if your found my review useful, Thank you!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I like it i like also skinfood products,good scent,size is enough,love the packaging