RO

Posted on Apr 25, 2021
CHEAPER HERE THAN ON AMAZON

When I’ve been looking for creatine I was told by a friend to check this brand out since this was the one he was using. I bought 6 to star off and try it out and I really liked it for its ingredient count. I’m about to purchase more.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

My husband drinks this before training Focuses better than other brand

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Tablets are way easier than powder my first time buying the tablets and I’ll never go back

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

A great product without bad bitter taste like regular creatine. A downside is that you need 6 caps every day and the size is a little bit hard to swallow. Each bottle only last for 10 days, wish it has a bigger size.

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

great creatine! my husband is happy with the growth of muscles. Drink according to the selected scheme. everything is individual. I recommend it. Please like it!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I've been taking this supplement for my workout, highly recommended

Lulumaster
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I've been taking this supplement for my workout, highly recommended

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Does not taste great but I guess that’s expected for creatine. The price is exorbitant for the size and quantity of pills.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

So happy with everything thing I buy at iHerb. I buy these creatinine caplets for my son. A great price as well.