RO
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

The spray bottle doesn’t work at all so I have to open the bottle and take the product with my hand. Other than that, this product is indeed a miracle. Makes the hair so perfect after wash. I first dry my hair with a t shirt, then I change t-shirt. And after I remove the second t shirt, when my hair is 50%dry, I apply this silicone free miracle leave in, and then I finish with Sukin hair oil (because oil closes the cuticles so it keeps the leave in inside the hair), and then my hair looks perfect. The scent is amazing and stays for 5 days at least.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

If you have a natural curly hair YOU will be amazed by this product. It is not thick on the hair HOWEVER It will moisturize your hair and give it a healthy shine. One tip when you apply the product MAKE SURE your hair is so wet (DRIPPING water) and detangled, then apply the product and comb it with a denman brush (try to put some tension on the hair), lastly just crunch your hair upward and let it dry naturally or by a diffuser. I have been using it for over 2 years and it has disappoint me once.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I’ve bought many things from this brand and I was in need of something to detangle my hair with and found this product. Best thing I have ever placed on my hair. HIGHLY recommend. My hair is I think the healthiest it’s been in years. I love the fragrance, not too greasy. If I get any on the skin I don't have to worry about wiping it off, no skin issues whatsoever! We get rushed in the mornings and this is a great product to have on-hand and on the go!

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This so so so nourishing helping to soften the hair and have a beautiful almost unisex scent, the package is the only time I have seen anything like it, but I can get over it for the product which is great, I have fine 12a type curls/waves and it is not too heavy for my hair

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

It is a light cream, not a fluid. The packaging doesn't make sense to me, I can't "spray" it directly on my hair as it will not spread equally on my hair. So I have to put some on my hands first, and then the pump/spray doesn't help, cream goes everywhere unless I completely cup the head in my hand. As for the cream, a small amount goes a long way. Gives moisture and some slip, and smells amazing. For reference, I have curly dense hair 2c/3a. I tend to break out from most products, but not this one. No more back acne for me! If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Highly recommended. The best leave in moisture and I have tried a lot of them throughout the decades I bleach and style my hair with heat. My hair feels healthy, thicker, less oily and overall well protected I apply it on wet hair after washing it and then blow dry it. I think some heat actually makes this product even better for my type of hair. Also it makes the hair so smooth and easy to comb. You’re going to enjoy it.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love this leave-in conditioner. I have fine limp wavy hair and apply this conditioner after every wash before styling. Very small amount is sufficient to define my waves without weighing them down. My hair looks shiny and healthy. Also, I absolutely love the scent.

8ae5bc3d-0955-4a1b-a902-0d79d3549819