RO

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

My dogs loves them and the snacks nice and perfect for my small and medium size dogs. Since its 100% natural ingredients, I have tried tasting it. Its without any sugar and I can taste cinnamon and a little bit of oat in it too. Maybe I should try other flavor next time.

Posted on May 13, 2022

My chihuahuas loved these! Right size and taste with quality organic ingredients. They would have half twice per day and would get so excited. I'm in Australia and never had a problem importing these, so why can't I get them anymore? My dogs are disappointed. Now I just make my own organic treats.

Posted on May 4, 2022

We love that these have really healthy and organic ingredients and they smell very fresh and pure vs other treats that are kinda stinky, so it’s a pleasure to handle them. They are easy to break in half for a mini treat or training and our two poms love them. We hope that helps!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have a small dog and it is hard to find healthy treats for small dogs. I like this because it is healthy and has no "bad" ingredients hidden in it. With her age, I am very careful what I feed her. My dog loves them and so they word well for the both of us!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

The poodle I bought it for isn't mine - but he LOVES sweet potatoes. He ate these, but wasn't crazy about them. Sometimes, he wasn't interest in them at all and at other times he would eat them. However, I'm giving it 4 stars for the ingredients. Maybe your dog will love them.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love these treats for my dogs. My dogs are very small - so it's a perfect tiny size, as most treats are too big. I also love the ingredients - healthy human grade food for dogs.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Good ingredients, good quality All natural Taste good i believe as my dogs love it Good size for the price is affordable although it always runs out of stock

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Been giving this treat to my dog for many years and she loves it. It's great that Riley's has the treats in big and small bones and a variety of flavors.