RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
1,397

Posted on May 18, 2022

My chihuahuas loved these! Right size and taste with quality organic ingredients. They would have half twice per day and would get so excited. I'm in Australia and never had a problem importing these, so why can't I get them anymore? My dogs are disappointed. Now I just make my own organic treats.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

My 2-year-old Shih Tzu can't get enough of these treats. He loves it a lot is an understatement. It's a great training treat and just the perfect size. He likes the molasses peanut butter better than the other kind. They are very crumbly which is good for him because he has tiny teeth and can't have really hard treats.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Riley's is one of a company that I would purchase from time to time for my senior dog. I wouldn't give too many at once because my dog is old. But I do trust the brand and the quality of the ingredients that I feel safe to give to my dog. Overall, the snack size is small and does not make messy crumbs. My dog loved the snacks I would be willing to purchase in the future.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
1,346

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I purchased a bag of these to keep on hand for the folks that would occasionally bring their pups along when stopping into my (dog friendly) gift shop. I was super impressed by the ingredients in these, which are seriously top notch, human grade all natural, organic and vegan! They are pretty tiny, but that was good too, because some of the dogs that came in were as well, and the bigger dogs just got extras as a result, so they were good for canines of all sizes. The taste however seemed to be pretty hit or miss though, as about half of the dogs just loved them, and the other half were pretty unimpressed and did not seem to want them. I may try a different flavor and see if anything changes in that regard. Overall, if you want a good, healthy treat for your canine companion, these are at the top of the list in quality as per what I found in my searches and are a great choice.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Our maltese dogs are elderly, ranging from 13 to 15 years old. As they are toy breeds, these bite sized chews are perfect for them, however, they are always oos, so grab them fast, especially if they are on sale. Our dogs love all the flavours.