RO

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

great great(!!!) quality of ingredients, delicious taste, best snack for some serving size in one package. love it in my diet as it's so beneficial to eat and it's so healthy to composition in my meals. I use it almost daily. love all of Rhythm Superfoods products! just delicious

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Description USDA Organic Non GMO Project Verified Certified Gluten-Free 4 g Protein* 7 g Fiber* Dried Not Fried Certified Vegan Good Source of Potassium Excellent Source of Fiber Kosher Certified Organic by: OCIA International Snacks Full of Life™ Did your heart just skip a beet? We have that effect sometimes. Likely because of our naturally sweet nature and powerful nutrients, like fiber and potassium, which help keep your mind, body and spirit in sync. Our Organic Naked Beet Chips are gently dehydrated to maximize their swoon-worthy crunchiness. What's added? Nothing but love and good vibes. What moves you? You deserve a snack that tastes as good as it makes you feel. With ingredients you can pronounce. With flavors you crave. With energy you can feel. That's what Rhythm is all about - making delicious, wholesome snacks that bring out the best in you. It's our way of creating a healthier, happier world, one bite at a time. *Per bag Other ingredients Organic beets. Packaged in a facility that processes cashews.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great, since it is naked, so nothing has been added. I noticed some of the cauliflower, kale and broccoli had quite bad things added to them like maltodextrin. I hope iherb will bring in the other kinds naked too.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

IDK why but these feel loaded with oil, even though it says only beets, very weird, but yet tasty, and a little bitter. Could use some salt.

Seems like great quality of ingredients, delicious, best snack for some serving size in one package.

8a1d16df-2dd9-4a4f-8463-58c3679c83fb
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Really healthy snack and limited ingredients! I eat it as a snack all the time

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It’s only organic beets… great snack! Maybe not for toddler, but I liked them

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Nice tasty and healthy snack! It is made purely out of beetroot so you won’t have to worry about nasty ingredients.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Perfect crunch and so nutritious! My kids were split on these, but my husband and I really enjoyed them.