RO

Based on 2,647 Ratings
1,652
Posted on Dec 1, 2022
Not bad

Compared to most protein bars, these are probably better for you but they don't taste better. The taste isn't bad, but it's not good either and it doesn't really taste like chocolate chip cookie dough. Maybe the other flavors are better but this one is way off the mark; they taste like some kind of strange toffee or chocolate taffy. But I do love how much protein they manage to cram into these tiny bars.

I've restarted my keto journey since mid May 2021 and to date I've lost 22kg. It's been hard trying to find keto-friendly snacks so I am glad to find Quest products. It's my first time trying these chocolate chip cookie dough bars and it took some time getting used to the taste and flavour but after the 2nd bar, I am sold. Now I look forward to eating a bar each time. Highly recommend you getting them!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

One of my favorite flavors. Tasty and delicious you won’t feel it’s healthy even though it is! I always order it when I want to have a quick breakfast. Good quality. Size is good and package arrives safely depending on the carrier. If you have hot weather choose the best shipping way so they arrive safely.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

trying to take in 200g a day of protein is hard when you are working in the office. Quest protein bars make life a bit easier. I have tried many flavour and always come back to this one. If you have access to a microwave in the office putting the protein bar in there for a few seconds make a world of difference.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Not my favorite Quest bar flavor, but better than most. They do actually taste like chocolate chip cookie dough, so if that's your thing, you'll probably like these. Also, the ingredients haven't been updated yet here on the iHerb site, but they are healthier than they used to be. Quest has responded to customer requests in that regard.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Ver very nice thanks for the product thanks for the product it’s good amazing 😻 I love it good price good materials thanks 🙏🏻 sooooooooooooooooooooo much fast delivery perfect from everything I love it

03c0c94c-558c-459c-bd12-0617eafd67fa
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Love it! I have ordered it before but this time it was much much tastier... I don't know why...maybe the box was fresher...maybe they changed the recipe...great taste!!!

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Really convenient. Great taste. Easy way to supplement protein on the go. Can’t eat too many in a day as has lots of fiber.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Really tastes like eating cookie dough, but instead you're eating a protein bar, which is more convenient to pack than a protein shake after working out at the gym.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

It taste good, like a real cookie dough, it satisfied mg cravings when I was still on keto diet. It provided me energy too while i was on training