RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love about the product that it is whole-food based, non gmo and organic and comes in glass bottle. I sometimes feel that I get tired of takeing several supplements a day so I make a pause. But when it is only one tablet per day, I don't get tired anymore and wont have to make a pause.

150786b0-f7bf-44f8-88a9-e3b48b87e4fb
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have been taking the Pure Essence Labs One ‘n Only whole Food daily vitamin and minerals for at least 5 years. Not only does it provide more than the suggested daily amount of vitamins and minerals, the Whole Foods included actually increase my energy level and help me to function and think more clearly. I try to never run out, because if I do skip a couple of days, I notice the drop in energy right away. I am 67 years old and have tried many other vitamins in the past, but none have matched the consistent quality and resulting performance that the One ‘n Only by Pure Essence Labs vitamins have. I would recommend them to everyone!

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

This is a great all in one multivitamin made of whole foods. I personally like these in tablet form. However, they are quite big, and must be taken with a lot of water.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I’m happy with having to take only one daily vitamin. There’s enough %DV in most of what I take in that one vitamin, with the exception of calcium. I will have to supplement that one, but not a big deal.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

it contains lots of natural ingredients and that you just need to take one tablet. it's a bit large in size but it's ok for me.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Pure Essence is a top brand for me. I take this on the days when I can't conveniently take a lot of pills. Normally, I take Pure Essence, LifeEssence, Whole Food Based Multivitamin, 240 Tablets where you take four pills each day.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021
1,991

A very good Whole Foods based Once-a-day Multivitamins for the family. The composition of multivitamins and co-factors that promote health are abundant in this single once daily tablet. Enhanced with herbal extracts (GYNOSTEMMA, FO-TI ROOT, ELEUTHERO ROOT, SCHIZANDRA, ASTRAGALUS ROOT and CODONOPSIS) for energy, mitigating stress and overall well-being. In addition, the availability of DIGESTIVE ENZYMES and MINERALS are also a plus for a multivitamin. CHLORELLA and SPIRULINA are a good mix as they provide essential nutrients and detoxification when consumed. In Summary;- Pros: 1.Only one tablet a day is needed. 2.Good mix of multivitamins and co-factors in a single tablet. 3.Digestive Enzymes and Minerals are an added bonus for a multivitamin 4.Good for the entire family, providing vitamins as well as adaptogens for overall health. Cons. 1. Lack of probiotics for gut health. 2. A little on the pricey side. In Conclusion, Excellent One Tablet a day multivitamin for convenience! Thumbs Up!!

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

High quality product in good packaging. This is a great daily multivitamin with high potency.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.