RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

My family has been taking the Ionic-Fizz, Magnesium Plus, for more than 3 years, and we are quite satisfied with this product. We find that this is certainly a quality source of vitamins and minerals. It contains essential vitamins and minerals and ionic sea minerals among the ingredients. The gently sweet fruity taste of the powder when mixed into water is pleasant, and we are glad that the flavour is derived from natural fruits. One important benefit for me is that I found the drink to have a sustained mildly calming effect on my mind, which does help with stress management. And since I usually take it before I sleep, I found that I could fall asleep with a rather relaxed mental state.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

The taste is good and easy to drink. The only disadvantage is that if I drink it before bad I need to go do bathroom run the middle of night..

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

We have used this product for a few years. It is wonderful for nighttime “restless legs” and leg cramps. In the heat we are having this summer leg cramps are a big problem if you are out in the heat. THIS WORKS !!!!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I had trouble falling asleep after a big surgery and Magnesium Plus has changed my life. It’s a very pleasant drink which eases me nicely to sleep and the best part is that it’s a natural product!

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Great way to supplement magnesium. Just mix in cold water and drink

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Great taste. Good for people who want to avoid tablets or capsules. I mix this with water every morning.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Good product and fast delivery. Will buy again, highly recommend

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is the only magnesium supplement I use. Tastes great on its own or in a smoothie.

lauracnd
Posted on Jan 18, 2023

It’s okay I guess but I don’t know if I can notice a difference.