RO

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I always love Pukka's tea product and this one is also another favorite. I was initially hesitant on trying it as it has the word "Three", I was afraid it might be to gingery or too spicy for me. It is not. It has the right amount of ginger blends that is able to give a bit of warmth to body without it being too gingery. It dispels "wind" and gas from the body and helps with bloatedness . I like to take it after my dinner or during my afternoon tea. It is a nice gingery feeling while sipping the tea.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I used to brew ginger tea by myself but it's time consuming to peel gingers, now these tea bags are convenient to me!!! This 3 gingers blend tastes gentle while not being overly spicy. Since I love strong ginger, I brew 2 tea bags at one time, and I love adding in honey ! Really love this beautiful tea!!!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

A good quality tea . It contains about 50% ginger and the other ingredients are galangal, licorice and turmeric. It's a well blended tea and the taste of ginger isn't too overpowering. I like to drink it after a meal as it settles an upset stomach and seems to help with indigestion.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This tea taste amazing. The average ginger tea has no bite but this tea has bite and i love it. It's great to enjoy at any time of the day. Not to mention the benefits of the ingredients. There great for digestion and inflammation look it up for yourself.

I fell in love with this company's tea. I bought all the flavors there are! High quality and very tasty tea. And everything is organic. Really worth buying!

bc5a12b7-3da7-47db-8d31-a4c2f58be561
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Ginger is a high quality ingredient with great benefits in any tea when you have a cold. It is naturally caffeine free so you can drink it at a higher frequency throughout the day. The taste is great and we use a dollop of honey along with it. It is perfect for colds to boost immunity and reduce inflammation!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Ginger tea is probably most well-known for its potential to soothe digestive issues, and in particular for helping ease nausea. How many calories are in 3 pukka ginger tea? 0... that is zero Pukka Three Ginger Herbal Tea Calories 0 Calories from Fat 0 so it is good to serve this and use if you don't want to gain calories 😉

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

it is more gingerly and the turmeric taste is too light. could not taste the galangal too. on the whole, the aroma is not intense.

53f955d2-1568-4bfe-81c8-5303887ff42a
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Best tea brand ever! High quality no caffeine! Very good and relaxing tea! Nice and calming, also very refreshing and tasty! Package is beautiful and the size is perfect! Easy to use, high quality ingredients, great taste and looks!

Posted on May 23, 2022

I love the brand Pukka, they always come up with amazing tea without caffeine, ginger is believed to have amazing benefit for your body and good for cold