RO

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 31, 2022
1,405

Easy to use and wear all day long. Wont hurt your toes and wont feel that you have them on. This product fits great and stay in place. It is efective to wear it frequenly to cover any bruises or hurting corns. No problem to wash them and reuse.

ef2ac29b-4176-4ec9-b617-1b8a8caecaae
c4f383c9-1c06-4314-b262-81ee0a9c6e93
Posted on Jan 18, 2023

This product does what it says: protects your toes. Unluckily wraps's size is too short if you have long toes (as I do), so it's not completely effective and I have to use two. Quality seems good at the moment, composition is natural and the feel is quite OK. I have already washed them (by hand in cold water with very mild detergent), so value for money is also good. Will try also another type, as they seem to be longer.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

These are amazing, they do help. I use to take daily bandages but it was too expensive, will see how long these will last, but it will definitely be cheaper.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I had problems when I work out. My toes used to stick together and get sore and swell with water bags.. Now with this product I'm totally happy and my toes never felt comfortable like this. Thanks iHerb!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Not sure if they help or not but they go big after wearing twice and slip off so kind of expensive and as I can't see any improvement will not rebuy.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

I bought this since in my previous travel abroad i needed one and it helped.

Lingtoto
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Great for when i wear heels ! Easy to use! And the size fit me as well

Posted on Dec 28, 2022
1,665

excellent quality helped a lot with my problem highly recommend it

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

it is a life saver! could not find any equivalent product in my home country.