RO
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 15, 2023
Great for my flat feet

So far so good. They’re not super wide so they should be able to fit into most if not all of my shoes. I love that they’re especially made for flat feet because a lot of insoles aren’t necessarily for flat feet, but to address other problems. I don’t mind that it doesn’t cover the whole bottom of the foot because the ball of my foot doesn’t bother me. I also don’t prefer insoles that cover the whole foot because they can be too wide and not fit in my shoes. My foot is rather skinny and if it weren’t for it being flat it’d probably be narrow and long. I also love the value because I cannot justify spending $50 for insoles that go in all of my shoes, but these I can get for multiple pairs of shoes.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

These are life savers for me. It helps to relax my feets and I'm using these in my daily routine. Size and quality is amazing for me, because I'm using it everyday, but yet didn't saw any using signs. Very good for woman who's more prefer sneakers, because it works best with these😊

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

No smell, just wipe to care, quality is good, size just match my foots, my legs refresh feels better, package with bubble wrap, benefit me with flat foot, composition hard soft, routine i put on my sport shoes, feel relax comfortable, frequency i use everyday

d5aabac1-525e-4e23-89ed-c03972b8d6ce
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

These are great in the shoes that I shouldn't wear with flat feet Like, my Converse or Vans. They also fit in shoes that my orthotics are too wide for. I can tell a huge difference in my knees at the end of the day.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I did not expect for these soles to be that comfortable . They provide real support and lighter feet feeling in the end of a day . Consider attaching them , they will slide in flat shoes, but should be great in shoes with small heel.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Really helps with supporting the arch of the foot through out the day - can handle long walks much easier. Only used in sport shoes and snickers.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I've been trying several of the Profoot arches, and this one is excellent for flat feet. It offers support but isn't too stiff. High quality and I think it'll last for years. Recommend!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I had them in my cheap fashion sandshoes and it gave them a new lease of life. Now its winter they are in my ugg boots so i dont slump walk as much when in the house.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

It was effective but I don’t know why only half of the heel. It cannot also last too long before I feel pain on my pronated foot.

23cbc5c6-4f31-426e-abf4-555316dd9b92