RO

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Multi-use oil for salad and stir frying

I would wholeheartedly suggest getting this if you aren't worried about calories. Definitely check the nutrition facts if you're on a diet. I've tried cooking with this as an ingredient and also as a salad dressing, and would suggest it as a stir fry sauce with low calorie noodles (during or after cooking). I like sesame-flavored dressings and I thought its taste was definitely oil-centric.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

In my opinion, this is a Very clean ingredient salad dressings, love that is made out of avocado oils and is so hard to find it in my local groceries stores, so I love to order them from here, hassle free! To me is a very tasty dressing and I enjoyed it very much! Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Like this dressing for a quick salad lunch or side. Works well with peanut butter for asian slaw. Or some orange juice for tanginess. I always sprinkle a dash of cayenne or smoked paprika to amp up the taste and balance out the acidity. The bottle is quite small though, so it runs out quickly. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

on my 3rd bottle.. this is exactly the dressing i want when i make any sort of asian style salad. (the recipe i go for - especially yummy with chinese cabbage, lettuce, purple and green cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts, and coriander chopped up!)

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I love this dressing! Primal Kitchen comes through again with a great keto dressing. The consistency is very watery, but the flavor is bang on! Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

We love this delicious dressing. It is very very runny, but we use ricotta in our salads to make it creamier. Great taste. Love the clean avocado oil ingredient. Great for Keto!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Tried it with quinoa salad which contains stir fried abalone, kale, capsicum, hard boiled egg, avocado and assorted nuts! It is so yummy! The sauce is not salty nor sour, it has a gentle ginger and sesame taste. I like it a lot!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I like it because of its all natural ingredients and great tase. Nice to use in salads and as a sauce or marinate for meat and chicken.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

we love all of the primal kitchen products. we like the fact they are sugar free without nasty seed oils. great on Asian chicken salad